1

TW:Physical and mental abuse, murders,violence,smut etc. (For the whole book)

Just a quick note my first chapters are not good but I hope you like it anyway.

Vivianas Pov:

It was Sunday and didn't have to get up early because of my university and should actually sleep in until I was woken up by two loud bangs. I opened my eyes and looked out from my terrace. I saw Valentino our family's bodyguard and his men. They used their guns to shoot black vans who wanted to enter our area.

Before I could fully realize it, my room door opened and saw my brother Valerio. "Why are you still standing around" he yelled at me.

I walked up to him with quick steps and yelled at him that he shouldn't treat me as a child just because he is 2 years older and I can also take care of myself.

He calmed down and said that it is an order from our father that I go to the safe room.

Before I could answer my father called Valerio to him it wasn't normal Italian, it was the language our Mafia people use, I wasn't taught it because I would rather build a normal live and not live with the anxiety every day, whether today my last Day would be.
I saw my brother running at the end of the corridor before he disappeared from the corner of my eye.

The safe place was in our book room. I loved books and had my own library. I only had to withdraw a certain book and our large shelf moved to the side and behind the bookshelf was the safe place here you could live for months as it was equipped with everything.

I sat down and still heard the sound of guns echoing through the whole building.

I wasn't afraid, I was used to it. My mother was murdered in front of my eyes, nothing worse could happen.

I know how to handle guns, knifes etc. and I never miss my target. So I sit on the red armchair and read my book "Den of Vipers" for a long time, before I heard someone come into the library.

I had my gun out and was ready to shoot if someone came into the safe place.

The shelf moved aside and I saw Valentino Cordeli in front of me.
He was 190 cm tall, brown eyes and black straight hair and had a well built body.
He also had muscular hands and had a tattoo on both hands.
Each finger had a letter on it, "Devil" on the left hand and "Angel" on the right hand.

He is 5 years older then me. He would soon accept our Mafia Tattoo as he works with us for almost a year.

The sign of our family was a snake.
"I almost shot you idiot".

He smiled and said in his deep voice that everything was safe again.
"Was it the martinelis?" I asked him. He shook his head.

I hated Valentino, he reminded me that I live a dangerous life and I didn't quite trust him, he was only here for a short time and is one of my father's best men.

I took my book and ran outside to the kitchen, it was 11 o'clock and I wasn't really hungry.

Our employees in the kitchen hadn't noticed anything from the fight, but my father had taken care of that. All of our employees lived in the other wing of the house our chefs, Gardeners, housemaids and our bodyguard

I got the freshly squeezed lemonade and ran into our huge garden to our pool where the other bodyguards were standing around the house. I put my feet in the pool to cool off a bit.

It was only 3 months to graduate from my university .

The Martinelis were enemies with us since the murder of my mother - they were to blame that my mother had died and also of my father's he could have protected them.
I only survived with my brother and father.

My brother was staying with our grandmother who died last year and my parents and I came back from a mafia ball. Around the time the path was cut off by black Vans in the forest.
I can hardly remember the day but they dragged my parents out and it was shot around like mad head chased, I just watched in the arms of my father as we ran deeper into the forest and escaped.

I was detached from my thoughts when my brother reappeared, he was unharmed.

Before I could say anything, my brother said
"Father is waiting for you in his office, it's urgent".

I rolled my eyes and got up and followed my brother down the stairs.
I entered the room and saw valentino how he was sitting on the black armchair and he was looking at me, in his hand was his gun.

My brother closed the door behind me and went away i just stood there.

My father pointed to the armchair across from Valentino. I sat down slowly and before I wanted to start talking my father said,

"From today on, Valentino is your personal bodyguard".

"Why? because of today? No, I don't need him, I can manage on my own". I got up and wanted to leave until my father raised his tone and yelled at me.

I winced "You are my daughter and I determine everything in your life" understood?.

"No," I yell back "you have nothing at all to control my life".

Before I could leave, my father held my arm tightly, it hurt and my eyes filled with tears, but I wasn't allowed to show myself weak.

He hit my face so often that my nose was bleeding and stained everywhere.

I fell on the floor and spat the blood out of my mouth. I expect him to give me a another hit, but he didn't.

I saw Valentino holding my father's arm and saying: "I think she understood"

I laughed out loud and got up and left the room. Tears became more in my eyes and flowed down I wipe them away on the way in my room i saw my brother.

He looked me in my face wanted to say something but I ran away. My father always wants to control our life but I won't let it.

I went into the shower all the blood was running down my body and clearly saw the injuries. I howled in the bathroom, I hated my father since I was a child, I was controlled and beaten by him.
He will feel my vengeance someday. His world will burn as my world. They will know my pain. His world will fall.

I didn't go down all day, my food was brought to my room and I started to prepare and study my things for tomorrow. It got fast in the evening and I just wanted to go to bed. My whole body hurt.

There was a knock on my door before I wanted to go to bed. "Yes, I called" in with an unmotivated tone.

I saw Valentino leaning against the door "You should stop provoking your father and should be a good girl, I won't like playing your babysitter vivi either. But it's probably for your safety".

"Who are you that you can talk about me like that ... before I could continue talking he cut off my sentence and said "Call me the devil or a monster". "Out" I yelled at him.

"Be ready at 7:30 am tomorow and get to your father's car. Don't be late or do you want to get hurt again?".

Before I could answer he went away and closed the door.
I hate him and it will guide him to have talked to me like that.

Today was a bombarded day and tomorrow it won't get any better.

A/N

How do you find the chapter? Suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Word Count: 1.344