▪︎ Protologue ▪︎

Začít od začátku

"All right everyone stay close and don't stray off," Miss Veronica said with a threatening tone, it almost felt like she would send us away to rot in hell if we disobeyed her.

Sooner or later while half of the orphans were walking to school I felt Nana's hand grab my sleeve

"Y/N I'm tried are we there yet" Nana hated walking and we have been walking for almost twenty minutes, I sighed "here I'll carry you just for two minutes" Nana's eyes lit up and she got onto my back

Two minutes later

I could hear so many orphans shout stuff like we have arrived or that they couldn't believe that they were actually at school. Miss Veronica told us her regards and left. The school felt quite empty and miserable not to mention the lack of unfamiliar faces. Maybe this school was broke. Nana ran off to her other friends. I almost felt like I was her big sister, as I went upstairs I started to hear a melody from the far end of the hallway. Out of curiosity I slowly creeped through the hallway, I could start hearing the voices in the room. I couldn't help myself and eavesdrop on the conversation, anyways it was like more than thirty minutes till class started.

"It's been weeks and we still haven't got this part of the melody right."

"Venti it's ok we have a week left till we have to play it in front of the school anyways we can't be like the top T-pop band L/yue in under like what three weeks. Right Kazuha?"

"I agree with Aether, maybe give it some time and maybe just maybe we can make it even better than the original version."

"Tsk.. this is gonna be another waste of time, I'm getting my bag and-"

BANG!

" I- VENTI I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

"Ehe~"

"EHE MY ASS"

SLAM

I felt my nose crack as a boy swung the door open like there is no tomorrow. I guess I shouldn't have been eavesdropping.

"Ah! Are you alright" my eyes immediately reverted to the boy who slammed you in the face with a door, he had short hair and braids dangling down their hair? "Venti! I am still gonna kill you" I turned over to my left and saw another boy with teal highlights and his face was covered with pink glitter sparkle across his face. That would explain the explosion and the reason he wanted to kill the Venti guy. "Here let us help you up" the two boys helped me back onto my feet but my nose started to bleed "AGH!? AETHER CAN GET THE SMALL FIRST AID KIT" the guy with the braids pulled me inside. Shortly after that incident, a blond boy helped with your broken nose and the guy with the braids said so many apologies I of course accepted it. "Well now that I think about it, you haven't gotten our names at all yet-" the blond boy got cut off by the braided hair boy. Well then, I'm Venti! The boy with teal highlights is Xiao, the white-haired quiet boy is Kazuha and the blondie here is Aether'' Venti gave off such a cheeky smile, "anyway who are you exactly" Xiao kinda sounded intimating "well I'm y/n, I'm one of the many students from Springvale orphanage" "well then it's nice to meet you y/n'' Aether said, "how did you end up at our practice room anyways?"

"Well I was exploring the campus and I heard music coming from this room. Or sounds amazing though" I then hear Venti jump up to his chair "want to hear the whole piece! It's a cover of one of the top hits from the girl band L/yue"