Twenty six

"You can see that she's lying--"

"Aish, shut up... Don't make her uncomfortable." Jay cuts off Sunghoon's speech.

The three guys exchange glances with each other, smirking. They diverts their attention to Haneul on the sofa, giving her a teasing smile.

They all finally move to the couch, filling out the space little by little. Although the sofa is really big, they all sit like a bear without leaving any spaces left.

I mean... They're guys.

"Why do you guys come here?" Jay finally speaks while bringing a tray of snacks before placing it on the coffee table in the middle.

"We heard crazy news... About you." Heeseung starts the conversation since he's the oldest, clasping his hands together while talking.

"And we were so surprised, but happy for you too."

The other guys nodded their heads in unison, looking all smiley while looking at Jay and Haneul.

"But a little upset because you didn't tell us beforehand."

Suddenly the guys glared at him, causing Jay to get even more confused.

"But it's okay, we understand you since you are our friends." Heeseung smiles again and the others also agree.

Jay clears his throat, genuinely confused about what is happening. He straightens his back, furrowing his eyebrows before starts speaking.

"I don't understand, what news?" he asks.

The guys exchange glances with each other, some of them suppressing their laughter and some trying to hide their excitement. Haneul don't know what is happening, all she could do is stay still and watch.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

Niki and Jake suddenly stand up, dancing in the middle of the room. Sunghoon and Sunoo start screaming in excitement, while laughing at Niki's and Jake's dance. Jungwon starts clapping like a seal, cheering loudly while Heeseung just leans back on the sofa again, looking at Jay with a proud dad expression.

Everything is so chaotic, Haneul's ears feel like exploding at any second. She slowly spins her head to look at Jay, pure terror planted on his face.

Haneul knows about it, but why does it feel so hurtful this time?

Maybe because she realizes that she finally has feelings for him...

"Woah, Woah, where did you get this news?" Jay stands up from the sofa, asking them in panic.

"Did you forget that you're a model? It's all over the timeline!" Jake answers his question while jumping.

"Fuck." he mutters before grabbing his phone to check the news.