Seventeen

Her head spinning, her hands busy searching for her phone on her side, still feeling drowsy when she picks up the call

"Hello--"

"Buy me food."

Haneul's eyes still closed shut, confused by the sudden instruction she gets. Slowly, she opens her eyes to see the caller id.

It's my boss. No wonder...

"Food?"

"I want 2 sets of jjampong and a tteokbokki. Send me the food asap." he lists the food without explaining.

"What? M-me? Why don't you just order it yourself? Why do I have to buy it for you--"

"You're my shopper, I can ask you whenever I want. I'm in the studio, don't be late." he ends the call.

Haneul rubs her eyes, looking at the clock.

9.00 am.

Who the hell eats jjampong early in the morning?

She stands up from her bed lazily, before going to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

---

With lazy steps, she brings the food in both of her hands, walking towards the lift. She didn't even properly wear her clothes right, messy hair tied up to a bun.

As she arrived at the floor he's on, she immediately rushes to the studio to put the food. Knocking on the door, feeling nervous since it's been almost 5 days since she last came to work.

10 seconds... No answer.

No one opens the door.

Haneul takes in a deep breath, slowly pushing the door with her arm since her hands are full with the food.

There's when her eyes saw him, he's under the camera's lighting, modeling. She could feel goosebumps all over her body, his visual is breathtaking. She closes her eyes for a while, walking to the nearest pantry to drop off the food before leaving again.

The workers don't seem to notice her, since they're busy on the model. She looks at him one last second before walking again to the door.

"Where are you going, dumbass?" a voice echoed inside the studio, making every single eye divert to her standing awkwardly in front of the door.

They all look at her surprised by her sudden appearance after almost a week disappearance.

Jay leaves the spot, walking to her with his usual blank face.

"There's your food, I put it there--"

"Let's eat." He casually replies, pulling her wrist somewhere.

Her eyes widened in surprise, pulling her wrist off from him.

"You're modeling right now, I'm gonna go home." Haneul mutters lowly, with her eyes examining the surrounding in case the others are giving her dirty looks.