Two

"Whenever you're with me, you don't have to pay for anything

"Whenever you're with me, you don't have to pay for anything."

"Clothes, spa, and treatment, tomorrow." Jay reminds her while walking to his car. The rain has finally stopped, the sky shows a tint of orange almost getting dark.

"Don't call me by my real name, call me Sir or Mister ONLY." he emphasizes in his last sentences.

"Why?"

"You dare to ask me why? I'm your boss now idiot." he scoffs before opening his car door. Haneul stops, making a face behind his back but quickly hides with a fake smile.

Haneul did accept the offers since he said he's willing to give a million won just for pretending. But she's not sure how she's gonna handle since her boss is quite short-tempered. This is gonna be a long journey.

Pretty face, but sadly can be quite annoying.

"I almost forgot, give me your phone number." Jay stops his track before handing her his phone. Haneul immediately typed in her number inside his phone contact.

"Here." she hands him back his phone before bowing to him slightly. Although she didn't start working with him yet, she just wanted to be respectful to the boss.

"Come to the address on the card," Jay said one last time before closing his car door turning on the engine.

"Wait!" Haneul knocks on the car window.

Jay rolled down his window looking at her patiently waiting for her to continue.

"At what time?"

"9 am." he replies before closing the window back up. Within seconds, his black Audi car leaves the spot leaving her standing alone outside of the club.

She examines the business card in her hand, HYBE 42 Hangang-daero Yongsan-gu Seoul. Not that far from here.

"He's gonna use me for his well-being, and I'm gonna use him for his money." Haneul mutters to herself while looking at the car that's already far away from her sight.

She's not gonna lie to herself, she did this just for her medical treatment and happiness, his handsome face is just a bonus. At least when she's working with him, her eyes are blessed with his visuals.

"It does feel like money falls from a tree."

"Thanks, sky. you're finally on my side."

"Where did you go, Haneul? Care to tell me what time is it?!" A feisty almost 50 year's old woman screams on her face.

"Somewhere," Haneul replies a word half-heartedly. She enters the house without her permission immediately goes to her room. She could hear her aunt's scream, but she ignores it. It's basically a routine to get yelled at every day.