♡P♥O♥V♡

Everyone was scared of Izuku Midoriya.

He has an overall rough appearance which was the main cause of everyone's fear. When he was accepted to U.A. he was quickly classified as a delinquent and rumors were quickly spread.

  "Do you know about Izuku Midoriya...I heard he's in a gang!"

"Izuku Midoriya? Yeah, he's totally dangerous. I've heard he's killed 50 people!"

"I heard he's a total creep! He makes girls give him their numbers!"

"I heard that he smokes behind the school and threatens those who see him!"

                                                      "Izuku Midoriya is Evil."

None of these things were true. But people always believed what they heard. Soon Izuku was heavily avoided no matter what he did.

People are too scared to try and talk to Izuku so it was no surprise when he found himself without friends.

He doesn't let it bother him so much.

Izuku just continues through high school as best he could. He had amazing grades and made sure to put the best effort he could in his classes.

Maybe if he got good grades, people would treat him differently.

That couldn't be any more wrong.

People started to believe that Izuku was threatening the teachers or bribing them so they would give him good grades.

It quickly became a hobby of sorts.

You see Izuku, you run or hide.

You hear Izuku, you pretend not to.

You come in contact with Izuku, you give him money as an apology, and run as fast as you can.

This became Izuku's daily routine until a certain spiky blond had appeared.

                                                                    ₍ᐢ . ̫.ᐢ₎♡₍ᐢ. ̫ .⑅ᐢ₎

Katsuki Bakugou is perfect.

He has perfect grades.

The perfect Aura.

A perfect face.

He is always kind to the people around him without even trying to be pretentious and people were automatically attracted to him.

So it's no surprise when Katsuki became one of the popular kids in his school.

But even when popular Katsuki stayed humble and his attitude never changed.

People see Katsuki like an angel from heaven, seeing everything he does as a blessing.

And even though Katsuki's life was perfect, it was uneventful. He went out every day to live the same perfect life. And as much as he was grateful for the things he had, he couldn't help but wish for something different.

It was a day like any other when Katsuki met the difference he was looking for.

                                                                     🧸🤎🤍☁️ 

Katsuki was walking with his squad from the lunchroom after buying some food to eat outside.

Two of Katsuki's friends (Kaminari and Kirishima) were playing around when Kaminari slipped and bumped into Katsuki pushing him forward.