✧⛧𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙂𝙤⛧✧

"Zuzu...Wake up..."

Izuku stirred at Katsuki's voice as he gently shook him. Izuku wakes up and looks to see Katsuki next to him sitting up in the bed, a gentle smile on his face.

"You're gonna be late for class..." Katsuki warned.

"I'll skip..." Izuku said ignoring Katsuki's warning.

"You said that last time..." Katsuki said, his voice sounding a bit upset.

Before Katsuki could protest, Izuku sat up and pulled Katsuki down with him, letting them both cuddle under the covers.

Katsuki stayed silent for a while as he cuddled Izuku.

"Your cold...Maybe you should wear stronger clothing..?"

"Don't need it. When I hold you I feel plenty warm..." Izuku said, smirking as he felt Katsuki hide his face in his chest to cover his blush.

The two stayed like that for a while, lulling each other back to sleep.

                            .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. ~A few hours later~ .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

Izuku and Katsuki were cuddling on the couch in Izuku's room before a knock on the door interrupted them. Izuku just ignored it and held Katsuki tighter.

"You should answer it Zuzu..." Katsuki tried to pull away from Izuku's hold to no avail. Izuku groaned in response, not letting Katsuki go.

Izuku got more irritated when whoever was at the door persistently kept knocking. He eventually pulled away from Katsuki's warm hold and walked over to the door.

He opened the door to see Uraraka standing outside the door worriedly.

"What." Izuku seethed, clearly wanting to go back to Katsuki.

"I came to check on you, how are you holding up?" Uraraka asked with a sad smile on her face.

"I'm fine, go away." He said bluntly and Uraraka just frowned.

"You know... mourning is ok Midoriya-Kun...we all miss him."

"Shut up." Izuku said, looking down avoiding eye contact with Uraraka.

"No! You need to understand what happened wasn't your fault-!"

"YES IT WAS!"

"..."

The silence in the room was loud. The heavy breathing of Izuku could be heard clearly.

"I-It should have been me...Katsuki didn't deserve that..."

"No, Katsuki saved you because he felt it shouldn't have been you. Nothing was your fault. You didn't see the building collapsing." Uraraka reassured trying to calm the greenette down.

"Leave..." Izuku whispered out but still loud enough to hear.

Uraraka sighed before leaving.

"I'll check on you later..." She left the room slowly.

Izuku just wiped his eyes before walking back to Katsuki who was looking away from Izuku. Izuku just wrapped his hands around Katsuki, both of them avoiding eye contact.

"You should let me go Izuku." Katsuki said his voice was stolid and quiet.

"You know I love hugging you Katsuki..." Izuku squeezed Katsuki tight as if he was going to be snatched away from him.

"You know that's not what I meant." Katsuki stated. Izuku's hold on him stayed tight.

"I can't-...I need you Kacchan..." Izuku's body trembled as he spoke. He felt like he was dying.

Katsuki just stayed still, not doing anything to get out of the greenettes' hold.

"Stay with me...please..." Izuku pleaded. It felt like the only thing he could do at a time like this.

Katsuki shoulders relaxed. He couldn't say no, it felt impossible. He leaned into Izuku's hold.

"I'll stay a bit longer..." he said, turning to face Izuku wiping off the tear streaks with his signature smile on his face. Izuku smiles too before pulling Katsuki back into his hold.

"You're cold Zuzu...You should really put on something more..." The blond said, relaxing into Izuku's arms.

"When I hold you I feel plenty warm..."

                                                                   εїзThe Endεїз

Bubble Girl Here!

This one was inspired by another book I read. I did most of it while in school. Hope you enjoy it!

Bubble Girl Out!