♡❀🌸𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢🌸❀♡

-Reversed Personalities Au

Katsuki's Pov

I was ecstatic. If I could I would be practically bouncing off the walls right now. Why do you ask? Well in about 2 days it was going to be Izu-Chan's Birthday. And I wanna make sure it goes absolutely perfectly. I already made a list of things to do so everything can run smoothly.

~✰♡✰♡✰~

Katsuki's Plan/List

Ask friends for help

Buy Decorations

Buy Food(Snacks, Drinks, and Cake..)

Decorate Common Room

Surprise Izuku

Alrighty now, all I need to do is ask for everyone's help! So I'll wait until we have class.

                                                                         ♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Katsuki waited until Aizawa had let everyone have the rest of class off. He also didn't have to worry about Izuku's being there seeing as he was with All Might. As soon as the tired teacher curled into his sleeping bag the spiky blond started to build up his confidence and ask his classmates for assistance.

He slowly stood up and walked to the front of the class. "H-hey everyone..?" Katsuki's words squeaked out of him uselessly, seeing as no one had heard him. "G-guys I have something to..!" Katsuki raised his voice to no avail. It was as if he wasn't even there. Katsuki was a bit frustrated now. If he wanted to get everyone's attention, he would have to yell out as hard as he could! He could do this! Just take a deep breath and...

"HEY!"

"..."

That came out relatively louder than Katsuki had expected.

He immediately started apologizing to his classmates, as well as groaning Aizawa like his life depended on it. "I-I'm sorry for yelling b-but I needed help-uhm your help- with s-something..sorry.." Katsuki had stuttered out to his classmates. Everyones surprised and shocked faces softened. Kirishima was the first to speak up and respond. His shark teeth practically glowed when he smiled. "Sure! Do you need help with Bakubro?". Katsuki let out a breath of relief that his classmates were not mad about his antics. He nervously and slightly excited shared the news of their green-haired classmate's upcoming birthday, and how he wished to throw a party for him.

Everyone was surprised by the greenettes upcoming birthday coming at such a soon date but were super excited to hear Katsuki's plan. "Of Course we'll help you Bakubabe~!" Mina jumped around enthusiastically. She was clearly excited to take part in this party. So was everyone else! Shouts of agreement sounded around the classroom. Katsuki beams at everyone trying his best not to cry in the heat of the moment. "T-thank you, everyone.." Katsuki said close to tears. "Ehhh-don't cry kacchan~" Kaminari commented. After getting the blond to calm down they all decided who would be on what.

Here's the plan:

Denki, Mina, Kirishima, and Sero would be getting the decorations for the party.

Momo, Uraraka, Jirou, Tsuyu, and Hagakure were in charge of getting the food and snacks for the party.

Katsuki, Ojirou, Tokoyami, and Sato would be in charge of cooking. While Katsuki had the extra job of managing everything.

Everyone else was there to make sure things went smoothly.