1k Reads/Preview!!!

If you couldn't tell from the title, this book has reached 1k views! I cannot explain happy I am right now!!!

So I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my book, I'm eternally grateful.

I also wanted to apologize for not updating the last few weeks. I recently injured my knee pretty badly to the point where I can't go to school anymore for a while. Since I wasn't at school all my assignments got F's and I've been working hard to fix that.

But since I am now home, I decided to try and finish some story drafts I've been working on.

As a gift, I decided to give you all a preview of what I'm currently working on! So here it is! I hope you enjoy it!

Bubble Girl Out!

                                                                         -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Katsuki Bakugou.

He was abused by his parents non-stop. Described as a quiet child and only had one friend. He was often bullied by his peers. He was never seen again after his parents were found decapitated. It was a truly gruesome scene. The knife that might have been used to kill these people was never found.

Izuku Midoriya.

No one knows of his father. His mother was heavily addicted to drugs. It was said that she despised her son for being quirkless. He was described as a 'violent' child and only had one friend. He often fought with his peers. He was never seen again after his mother was found with multiple needles in her arms and her skull bashed in. She couldn't put the needles in herself.

These two children went missing on the same day.

They were both bullied in their schools.

They were both friends.

(AN: They were both in middle school when this went down.)

The whole case of these two, when it got out, struck Musutafu. People feared there was a killer on the loose. Most believed that the children were kidnapped. But a tiny few believed that maybe, just maybe, the kids killed their parents. The panic lasted a few years after the case went dead cold.

No one to this day knows what happened.

☁✧Flashback✧☁

"KATSUKI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Mitsuki screamed from another room. The sound of things being thrown around as she searched for the blond-headed boy.

Katsuki stayed hidden in a laundry room, his eyes shut tight as he covered his ears. He was wishing, praying, hoping that this would all be over soon.

His whole body trembled knowing the fear of being found by his drunken mother.

Katsuki was still covering his ears when he noticed didn't hear any noise. He slowly took his hands off his ears as he opened his eyes.

Katsuki peeked out of the room looking for any trace of his mother. He barely had any time to react when a hand grabbed his hair and threw him down the steps of the house.

Katsuki yelped at the sudden action and the additional pain it brought.

Mitsuki walked down the steps with a furious expression. A half-full beer bottle could be seen in her hands.

"You disrespectful brat. Hiding away from me like that!" She spat dangerously low.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DISGUSTING MISTAKE!" She kicked Katsuki in the stomach multiple times while yelling.

Katsuki just curled himself in a ball taking his mother's beatings.

When Mitsuki stopped Katsuki had hoped she was going to send Katsuki to his room to fix himself and get ready for school.

"Wait right there. I'm going to get your father. He'll help me punish you." Mitsuki said with a dangerous yet drunk smile on her face.

Katsuki's blood ran cold at his mothers' words. He was going to need a lot of make-up after this.

That's the end of the preview! Did you like it? Let me know!