Eight |Annoying siblings

Start from the beginning

"Okay all done please you two get dressed-" Damiano started his very much dirty minded statement to such a holy humans as we are until we cut him off.

"We are dressed." Me and Angel said immediately before my brother had any other ideas.

"You know what I mean you two have dinner today with your parents and with our parent too." He said in serious voice. He is really my secretary. I should give him a name tag with his name and secretary to grater evil under it as his job.

"When?" I asked as I looked at my phone for a time.

"At 8pm its 2pm right now so chop chop wake up and go get changed into something normal and casual." Damiano said pointing out mine and Angel's outfit.

"Like what?" I asked like a child I love to act around him. Payback is a bitch.

"How am I suppose to know I don't know a suit maybe be stylish which you aren't but at least try." He said with pleading eyes making me narrow my eyes at him.

He knew he is fucked after I mouthed word 'run' to him. His eyes widen as he ran out of my room, leaving me and Angel alone.

"You're pretty scary you know that?" Angel asked even if I knew it was a statement to make fun of me.

"Yeah I know." I said as I stood up from bed shrugging as I was walking towards curtains. I opened them to be met by rain.
Lovely I love rain.

"You should go change to your house I think you will be safe now." I said with smirk winking at him. I knew he wanted to stay yesterday just because of me I'm not that dumb. He is one moron.

"I'm going." Angel said with nod being convinced that I believed his little lie. He stood up and then took his things.

I waved at him with smile as he was in the hall getting into his Nike shoes. He shook his head as I was waving like a toddler with grin.

"Goodbye my lovely deadly scorpion." Angel said as he came to the door looking at me for my proper goodbye. Stupid lovely nicknames.

"Goodbye you handsome moron see you at dinner." I said back with nod. My brain wanted him to stay but I'm too stubborn to admit it so yeah, he can go fuck himself.

"See ya." He said as he came out of door making me feel...empty? That's a bit harsh. When door closed I sighed accepting my fate of liking him.

I like him...fuck.

Do I find that as a problem?
Yes.

Will I stop liking him?
No.

Problem solved you're liking the guy you're supposed to marry. Isn't that supposed to be great? It should, but I'm still doubting. I have no idea if this all is just an act or not and if yes I will fucking rip his head off for making me like him just for him to beat me after.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower to refresh myself. I've done my routine and shit like that before I walked out back into room. When I came to room my brother was sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone. Why is that fucker here again?

"Damiano cosa vuoi?" I asked him eyeing him up and down. My bitch is back.
(Translation: Damiano what do you want?)

"Sorella ho deciso di scegliere un outfit per te visto che sei" I narrowed my eyes at him "...una persona molto alla moda." Damiano said making me narrow my eyes at him even more. Says the right one.
(Translation: Sister I have decided to choose an outfit for you since you are ... a very fashionable person.)

"What did you pick?" I asked worn roll of an eyes, not really in mood for fight about his and mine style of clothing.

"This." He showed me an outfit which didn't impress me at all. It was a simple black turtleneck shirt with long sleeves. Next to it were black high-waisted tight pants along with black belt and dark coat to add more mysteriousness I guess. It was all black just like my soul. I'm just kidding...or am I?

Fashionable and something I wear all the time. It's casual so I can take it to dinner and it's also not too much. Just perfect amount of matureness and comfort.

"You know you just choose something I wear almost all the time?" I asked him giving him a look because of the way he presented it.

"Yes and you will wear this to the dinner too." Damiano demanded trying to hide the grin.

Why?
Like I don't complain but why so demanding?
Bitch I'm your boss.

"Okay." I said as I put my hands up I'm surrender at his tone which seems suspicious. Now it's time to play among us song.

I took it into my hands and walked into my closet because of president rooms we were in were practically a small apartments. I got changed there and added some gold jewelry to match with it since black and gold are just go to.

"How do I look?" I asked my brother as I walked out of closet now with my hair done and in heels to match the outfit.

"Like a professional." Damiano grinned making me frown. What the fuck bro?

"What?" I asked confused on why he is calling me professional. I'm supposed to look good for dinner, plus professional for what? Kicking his sorry ass and lowering his ego?

"You won't get it." He said with roll of an eyes making me glare bullets into into him. One day you bitch.

"Rude." I said, crossing my arms still glaring at that fuckers head. Fucker I need to call my brother.

"Okay we will be late let's go. Car is already waiting." Damiano said changing the conversation as he saw my glare.

"Okay." I said back still eyeing him.

We walked out of my room and went into the elevator where we were glaring at each other. We walked out of hotel to my lovely Lamborghini aventador SVJ as Damiano walked towards his own car. I sat into my car and leaned my head back a little inhaling the scent of leather.

Love it.

I started the car and made my way to King mansion to dinner with two mafia families. Damiano already left as I was having my moment with car. I knew exactly what's gonna happened. The wedding planning will be discussed to make it most believable. The wedding is going to be in like two days because of Russians little attack to speed up a process but I don't mind.

Angel is a good man who is mad in his head. He is really respectful what you don't see everyday on man, especially the ones in mafia. And to be honest, I'm excited for this alliance. Together we will be strong and if our relationship will grow and we gonna get along like now.

We may even fall in love...love? What a scary word to say. But it's challenge and I'm accepting it.

•••••

A/N: what do y'all think about outfit? Good? Bad?

Did you liked this chapter?

Let me know in comments I'm going to write another one since I want Angel's point of view too so hehehe.

With lots of love.

-your Lovelyroseblossomm <3