CHAPTER EIGHT - THE AUTHOR TO EVERYTHING I AM: PART TWO

After months, here it is, so many mistakes but please read and enjoy. Vote and comment, please.

Warning: bodily harm, mass torture, killing.

****

DARKEN HAD MADE IT HIS LIFE MISSION TO FIGURE OUT WHO DESTROYED HIS FAMILY, be it letting his father suffer at the hands of the very woman who wanted both him and his cousin died.

He was willing to sell his soul to the devil to get what he wants, the eleven-year-old let out a grunt of frustration when the third man he had tortured gave him nothing. Someone was pulling the strings and he intended to find out who and when he does all hell shall break loose.

The Athanos boy pulled his hair back taking off the black leather gloves he wore. He placed the screwdriver on the counter looking at the badly tortured and beaten man. Artemis who stood at his side twirling a Chinese dagger gave him a devious look.

"Someone high up the table pulled this string, Darken." The girl spoke up walking towards the half-dead man, Darken gave her a look of annoyance. he knew that already, he needed something more solid.

"I know that, " Darken spoke up annoyed, he shakes his head grazing his tongue over his dried lips, he takes a deep breath closing his eyes."I do know why someone wanted him dead, I could guess why but why to attack the whole league, my grandfathers especially. "Darken trailed off thinking of many ideas of why his grandfather's league was attacked.

He was not getting anywhere with the people being tortured and Esther was not working fast enough, he needed his father sharp for the next part of his mission and he could not have Elijah lovesick or noble, this was a hard job and he needed the beast to come out. "We are getting nowhere," Darken grumbled rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Your grandmother is working slow," Artemis told Darken who glared at her. She raised her arms in self-defence."What?! I'm not the one turning his father into a monster he's tried so hard not to be, "Artemis quipped taking a jap at Darken knowing how well it would anger him.

"Oh, boo ooh," Darken hissed clenching his jaw, his grey eyes scanning around the Abattoir where they had the man tied up and tortured.

He knew Artemis was right but his father had a purpose in his plans, he wanted to feel guilty but he couldn't, he could think of was revenge. Darken looks to the man and nods to Artemis, his phone begins ringing and he answers. "What?" He spat walking back and forth, his hands clenching tightly at his side.

"It's me, meet me in the woods, now."

The Athanos boy grumbled to himself before making a hand gesture for Artemis to walk towards him and the girl gave him a look of confusion." It seems my uncle knows my father is missing, " Darken fully turned his attention to Artemis who giggled in a crazed tone.