CHAPTER THREE- WHAT YOUR FATHER SAYS!

Darken stood next to his father and Klaus as Hayley started updating them on what she knows so far."Marcel's is being held captive in the Quarter."Hayley told them making Darken scowl.

"Oh, perfect. Mother's a step ahead, as usual." Klaus hissed crossing his arms over his chest. Darken looked up at his father who had a worried look on his face and frowned.

"Oliver's with her. I'll go, and I'll get her to do the spell. But, I need the necklace." Hayley began saying but Elijah cut her off making her frown at him annoyed.

Elijah stepped forward to reason with the brunette hybrid who wasn't having it. He was beginning to get worried. Now he had Darken to think about so Hayley wasn't exactly his top priority. "I don't like this what--"

Hayley interrupted him before he could say anything else." No. You don't get to ignore me for days and then suddenly act like you're concerned, Elijah. Just, for once, please, will you trust me that I'll do something and it will get done?"Hayley told him.

Elijah looks as though he's about to speak, but shuts his mouth at the last moment. Klaus sighs and pulls the necklace out of his pocket and hands it to her. She takes it.

"Thank you."Hayley gets ready to leave, but Elijah stops her.

"Wait." Elijah started speaking again making Hayley stop to face him.

"I don't care--" Hayley said making Darken step forward about to bite her head off. He did not like the way she was talking to his father. Sure, he didn't show much respect to his father but he had his own issues and his father had promised to help him find the people who attacked him, his mother and Grandfather thus he paid more attention to his son than anyone else.

Elijah cut her off."No, there's something else. A disciple of Marcel's was instructed to fetch another ingredient. Ask for Gia."

Hayley nodded hesitantly."Okay."She leaves. Once she's gone, Klaus walks toward Elijah and Darken.

"What's going on with you two father?" Darken asked his father who looked down at his son who held a scowl on his face. He knew that Darken did not like Hayley and if it came down to it he would kill her without a second thought if she hurt his father.

Elijah ruffled Darkens hair making the hybrid slap his father's hand from his head looking up at him with a frown of annoyance."Nothing son."Elijah told his son making give him a look, and he sighs unhappily.

"She's stronger. That's all that matters." Elijah said to both Darken and Klaus who nodded not believing a word he said.

**

Darken is in his bedroom, he stared at his big walk-in the closet looking for what to wear to the dinner with his father, uncle and evil grandmother and evil uncle who is hell-bent on killing him and his cousin. Klaus walked into his bedroom a smirk on his face as he looked at his nephew who was now debating which suit to wear and what tie to wear it with.