CHAPTER ONE: FATHER MEETS SON

[EDITED] 20 votes and comment for next update

CHAPTER ONE: FATHER MEETS SON

Darken stood next to his mother Talia and his grandfather Rahl as they watched Rahl Athanos army train, Darken's eyes held a dark spark in them

Darken stood next to his mother Talia and his grandfather Rahl as they watched Rahl Athanos army train, Darken's eyes held a dark spark in them. He watched as they all trained together with only one thought in his mind.

"One day this will all be yours Darken."Rahl Athanos told his grandson who held a stiff look on his face, he smirked looking up at his mother who rubbed his back. His hazel eyes watched them all carefully making sure there was not a mistake.

Talia's eyes trailed to a helicopter that was flying around them, her eyes widen making her gasp as her soldiers were being shot by arrows. Talia covered Darken as Rahl drawled our his sword jumping over to balcony towards the other men who began attacking his soldiers.

"Stay here Darken," Talia ordered leaping over the balcony, she ran on the roof of the buildings as gun and arrows were being fired towards her, she dodged them all with her sword. She jumped onto one of the helicopters grabbing the pilot, she threw him overboard, he yelled falling into the pavement with a splat.

Talia growled jabbing her sword into another man in the helicopter, she gripped man 2 tightly wrapping her legs around his neck as the helicopter started falling as there was no one driving it. She jumped out with a groan into a building, she ran towards a gun range where she began shooting the attackers one by one.

Darken hid watching his mother and grandfather fight, he saw his grandfather knocked unconscious and growled running towards the man his grandfather was fighting, he grabbed his sword and stares at him for a moment before hitting the other mans sword with his own knocking it away from his chest.

"You must be Talia's little bastard."Wilson snarled with hatred burning threw his eyes.

Darken slices through the air, missing a few time since Wilson is moving quickly. The clash swords a few times Darken pushing Wilson backwards with his attacks. Darken pushed Wilson into the wall, he stabbed him in one of his eyes making him shout out in pain.

Wilson recovers after a second and then went back to clashing swords. All the while Darken continues to back Wilson up.

"Good!" Wilson hissed, Darken's sword goes over Wilson's head. Wilson uses the momentum he has and punches Darken across the face. Wilson uses that moment to slam himself into Darken sending him backwards.

Darken scrambles backwards from the advancing Wilson. He manages to raise his sword to stop the blow coming from Wilson. Sparks shoot as the tips of their swords pokes at it during the struggle.

Wilson lifts Darken to his feet then throws his across the room where he hits the wall. He then grabs Darken vest and throws him towards the wall. Darken growled before getting up on his feet, he grabbed his sword slashing Wilson's arm. Before going to look for his grandfather.