23.I didn't knew this was our first date

Namjoon POV:

After zoning out for couple of seconds I quickly rushed outside elevator.
She was no where to be seen anywhere.

This girl is way to cute,testing my patience level.

I will tease her back soon I thought to myself.

Emma's POV

Where did I got that confidence ?
What was entered inside me?
It's good but why did I do all of the sudden and that also in work place boundary. Emma you should stop being like that I scolded myself.
How will I face I'm pretty sure he won't leave me without teasing back. Aishh you deserve this anyways leaving aside now let's focus on work I shuttered while running towards room.

We didn't have much work today. They were practicing dance for MMA whereas we very working on there outfits .

Ari and I were having coffee. When our one manager came.

Is outfits completed? They need to check too. How is the work going?

Perfectly fine sir . It will be ready by tomorrow. Everyone of us are working hard. Ari responded.

Some of the work was supposed to be handle by us, so we were waiting patiently for them to complete stitching. With all the rush I didn't realized it was already 7pm.

Ari & I both looked at eachother with again late night work face.

Cheers!! To work life Emma
Cheers!!!

We started our work.

Time kept running and what remain still was our coffee.

No idea what would I do without coffee.

I was so into work, I forgot to check if boys were still practicing or they left.

I checked my phone it was 10pm. No text or call which means they are probably still working.

I have never seen them leave early from work ever anyways. They don't even take break. I knew everything but still I want them to rest, have proper food.
Lost in my thoughts somewhere my girlfriend started shouting in back
Emma

Yes!!!I responded

I'm hungry come let's grab some quick bite She shouted.

Wasn't bad idea either I was hungry.
I was about to leave my phone rang.

Ohho!! Ari teased

It was Joon.
As I picked up there was no hi hello Orr what so ever.

Did you have dinner? Was first question.

No. I was just about to leave with Ari.

Cool!!! Me and Hobi we are coming over.
Let's go to cafe Lava.
We have already order.
Give me a minute I will be infront of your room.

All I could say was Okay! Yes!

Before I could turned around Ari was already there with her words ,He is here.

Quick checking hair & all I went outside the room.

Smiling with my wide cheek's.
I uttered , what about others?

We have ordered ,we just need to receive.he spoke.

I just nodded.

We were in an elevator listening to Ari's nonsense gossips when I realized the way hobi Oppa was looking at Ari.

I was now pretty sure. But the one who should understand was dumb enough.

We entered cafe Lava . That was my second time after the party. Now Ms Wang was no more my Ms Wang she is my aunt now.

Aunt!!! Both Hobi & Ari greeted which was kind of more like Sound pollution.

We just looked bare face to eachother and sat at the corner of table after greeting her calmly.

She had already packed our dinner.

I didn't know what was going on cause if they are taking takeaway why were we sitting.

Ari was about to come to the table when I saw Hobi Oppa holding her hand from back & before I could figure out anything Bye Emma she shouted & left.

I was dumbfounded. I looked at him when he said May be now this is our first date?

I didn't knew this was our first date. Not impressive I teased him .

Aunt came with food
Here's your food,enjoy !! She said placing on our table.

After taking a bite he started asking me.
So how do you except your first date to be?

Me being focused as hell in my food,I started explaining without thinking.

I would like my first day to be very special.

My love come home to pick me up with bouquet of flowers, patiencly waiting for me. Me getting ready perfectly & slowly rushing outside the house.

I'm coming out I barely see him cause I'm doing some work like wearing watch or rushing to check some on my Purse. While my boyfriend watching my stupidly silently with a faint smile.

Whispering underneath aaisssh she is cute.

Than may be for a coffee or dinner or
A long time spending quality time.

After a long talk I realized I m talking way more than required.

He was just looking at me.

Oh my god !! No I didn't mean this is bad either. This is way to precious I just
You know what I mean right?.
Trying to explain myself i more messed up the situation.

Don't worry. It's good to know how you actually feel.
I know I can't give you enough time or I m being able to put extra efforts in our relationship but trust me babe once everything becomes easier I will give you everything as you desire & this is my promise.

He being namjoon himself , his words always made me more than happy.

I'm lucky to have you Love . You are the bestest. I don't need anything and I wish nothing.all I wish for you is you & I to be us forever.

I'm not saying just to say but trust me babe I wasn't complaining. I'm happy I share same roof a whole day,working with you. I'm happy I can see you more often. Yes we are professional we barely spend personal time but that doesn't ever mean our love will become weak? Or I'm expecting more right. Just that I watch too much love story movies so it's filmy.

Truly, the best love story I ever loved is ours.❤️

I can see now why I loved you so much. he spoke with all the blushing face.
Our boring first date turned out to be the best date for me. We barely talk but when we do it's like we never stopped talking I love the fact that we think in same way.
Thankyou for coming in my life Ma. Emma as a stylist, as a girlfriend, as a friend & my Everything.

I love you

& I love you more.

Now let's rush?
We both have way too much work right?

Right..

May be a coffee?

Sure....

Aunt two coffee please takeaway.

Sure!

Holding cup of coffee in one hand while holding his hand with other hand we left the cafe in most Romantic way we could ever be.

So? Where should I take this story to?
Army! Keep supporting
Share ideas
Borahae