10.Understanding

After A Week,

It was an early morning and I was just checking my mails to see the work I need to today. Just as i saw one new mail. I was quickly opened.

Dear Emma,
         You are the first candidate to be selected as a intern in Inspiron company for 6 months. Its based on a design you have sent. For further details visit us Monday.

Thankyou!!

This was something so precious to start my day with I rushed downstairs to say to my Amma screaming loudly. AMMMA!!!

Why the hell are you shouting earling in the morning?

AMMMA !! I AM SELECTED AS INTERN AT INSPIRON. I was dancing with joy.

With a happy tears she hugged me tight. The dream my amma saw was about to be fulfilled through me.

I'm so proud baby. She said wiping her tears.

Monday I have an interview.

It's Friday today. Do your best I love you but now go freshen up we are getting late .

Time skipped, Monday

Interview went well I need to stay at Tokyo for 6months and I can use cell phone and roam Tokyo only at Saturdays.

Ughhh!! Why can't I use my phone?

I was on lying on terrace looking at the starry stars. I then remember the concert day where I met suga my kitten. But after that day RM didn't texted neither did I.

After all, I'm going to Tokyo after 2 days and I can't contact him either. I need to text me today I thought to myself.

Text conversation

Emma: Hi!

After 15min,

RM: Hey!

Emma: How are you? long time no see.

RM:
Yeah im doing good. What about you?

Just busy in works.

Emma: Totally understand you are
THE BTS.

RM:
Hahah its not that too. Can I say you something?

Emma: yes!

RM:
           I like you.
I know u may think it very sudden. And I also know you have high crush on Suga hyung. I totally understand but I just wanted you to know.

Emma:
It's blessing to be loved by BTS member but Umm I don't know what to say?

I have zero interest in all this. I have very bad impression of like, love etc
Since, you said I am just clearing my part. I just want you to know I have a very bad past and I have no interest in all this.

I hope you understand. But I can be friend and stay

If all 6 members are 99% for me suga is 100% but that doesn't even mean I like him.

--------------

I said all my heart out. Cause if I do or lie anything it would be misusing them and I never wanted that. I didn't knew all this would happen. Was I being too selfish at concert day that he thought I like suga very heartly. Ohh emma how could you be so stupid? I hit myself in my head.

------------

Namjoonie pov:

What past? What does she mean by no interest.?

What do I say now? My mind wasn't working.

Even before I could read those paragraph and reply I got another text.

Emma:

And the most important thing is I'm going to Tokyo as an intern for 6 months and I can't even contact anymore. I hope you understand. I'm very sorry.

One after another shocking thing she was saying. I didn't know what to reply but yet I need to.

RM: It's okay I just wanted to let you know. I totally understand and yet we can be friends right?

Congratulations, I am sure you gonna do great in Tokyo. Take good care of yourself and stay in contact as much you can.

Emma: Thankyou so much for understanding means alot. I hope you guys do great too and we can hear more and more songs.

RM: Sure!! keep visiting our concerts hehe. When is your flight?

Emma:. It's Thursday 1.55pm.

RM:. Hope you will let me know when you reach there safely

Emma: Sure! Smiling emoji

RM: Goodnight
Takecare 💜

Emma: Goodnight. Takecare of yourself and all members. I will always be rooting you

Hello armyss
What's up?
Vote comment
Borahaee