4.Let it Go

Two days later,

Amma I completely forgot to say you something.

What? Was that important? Her angry voice was too loud to hear.

No ! No! I shouted

The owner of Cafe Lava Mrs Wang have invited me to their anniversary party next week.

Wow that's great!

Yes but don't you think I need to prepare dress for myself and Gift for her.

That's true. Dress is no problem we can do easily but gift..?

Ummm... Do you have any idea?

I have no idea let me surf on internet. What do you think?

Yeah sure!!

I will find something elegant and simple. After all, she is one of our potential client we should make her happy I said looking through my phone.

Why are you so business minded?
This is not what I taught you.

And are you giving gift to only Mrs Wang what about Mr Wang?you dumbass girl!

Her voice was kinda disappointed and low.

Amma don't worry ! I know I tried to explain. Damnn how could I forget Mr Wang I thought to myself.

But there was no chance she would hear.
She started her lecture.
And all I could do was hear quietly.

After few minutes I found a beautiful  purse which I could gift Mrs Wang and for Mr Wang I thought to buy a bottle of whiskey.

Amma look at this bag what do you think? Which one is better? I showed  to her.

She picked which I also liked

She picked which I also liked. I placed and order.

Whisky for him.
Is that okay?

YEss! She responded

I placed order for this bag.
(Isn't this cute?)

And bottle of wine for Mr Wang.

I'm going to bed now by the way did you send the mail?

Oh no !!! I completely forgot no chance I could her say.

Yes I did.

Goodnight
She walked away.

Good night Amma

I quickly ran to my room open my computer and mailed the design.
It was for some sort of Competition and the winner would get to design dress of some famous artist. I wonder who it was.

That would be huge opportunity for me so my mom asked for me to apply.

After that, I was checking twitter when i saw a post of BTS doing concert. I eagerly  wanted to go,I quickly checked the ticket price it was quite low but yet I didn't have enough to buy so I thought of asking Amma.

I can see them live, especially Suga. I wonder how does he look in real? If I ever meet him how will he talk I'm sure he is so cute and kind his words must be beautiful.

Random scenario was running inside my head while I was trying really hard to sleep.

Emma ! Let it go it's never happening.
I scolded myself.

Mean time at
BTS Dorm

Having dinner together.

What are we wearing to Mrs Wang party the next day?

Let's wear simple and casual Jimin replied to Namjoon.

Yes! It's just some party with few people let's not think about it more Suga added.

I'm okay with it. Everyone added.

What about Concert? It's next month and Bang PD still haven't found place to stich our dress. I didn't like the place where our dress made last time.

Yes it was way too uncomfortable we really need to change place.

But since we won award they are so expensive it's been hard for Bang Pd Jin replied.

Let's figure out something tomorrow in Company itself.

I'm going to bed now I feel tired today Namjoon.

Good Night Jin

Namjoon POV:
Everyone went to sleep but expect for company's problem  there was lots of other things going in my head.

Even after 4days Ele was still in my mind. Her cute smile was save in my eyes  permanently.

What's wrong with me?
I can't say to members they will make fun of me.

I was battling fight with my mind and heart. What is special about her?
I don't even know who she is.
Every question was wandering in myself .

Sighh!!

I will enjoy the party tomorrow and forget everything.
I really need to sleep. I stood up from couch and went towards  room.

Turning left and right  my heart was full of her face.

And my mind full of questions.
Will I  meet her again?
How do I find about her?

Stop thinking Kim Namjoon, you are heading towards wrong path it's not good for you. But you never know we may meet again.

Namjoon Let it go. It's not happening.

Ughh!! I shouted played song and went for sleep.

What do you think about my story till now
??
Vote comment
Boraharee