16.Tokyo Stylist

Time passed slowly or rapidly I don't know but we both were in our own la la land.
Me still thinking of concert re watching clips and blushing.

Flash back:

To RM:

Since, Finale is near the corner, I will have hectic and busy schedule and I know it's same for you. We might be busy in our own land I may be able to meet or text you frequently but I hope you know my answer. Somewhere here in Japan (for the moment) someone is silently hoping well for you. I know I'm going to miss you so much I going to re-watch the clip & hoping you will miss me here is a clip for you.

Description of clip:

I won't be able to stand in front of world (thousands people) and say How much you mean to me or neither can sing, so the day we will meet not here but our homeland Korea after I complete all my interns works and actually be free, after I win the competition. I would like to stand in front of you and say how much you mean to me because for me you are the world. No one compares you. I hope you wait till that time.

THREE MONTHS LATER,

Rach, tomorrow is the final day.

Why are you so nervous its 500TH Time you are saying me this. This is the final day, and yes tomorrow the winner will be announced. We were talking around in a rush time.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! (Boss voice)

Good morning sir every one of us present there greeted him in unison.
So tomorrow is the big day for everyone present here. Six months intern might have been a roller coaster ride for you all. There was fun happy moments, a pressure to be the best, the pressure to complete the assign works at given time and so much more. As we are corner to finale I hope everyone has remembered what this worth is.

But you haven't heard yet where and whom you will be assigned ,let me all say you the company name and the celeb name.

Winner will be working with 3 BTS members.
First runner up will be working with 2 Got7 members.
Second runner up will be working with 1 Mamamoo member.

Hearing this my heart skipped a bit. BTS??

Not wasting any time further Good luck and we have Even organized party a farewell party to you all tomorrow I hope you all enjoy whatever the result will be.

We all were excited to hear a word party and we all started shouting.

Back to work.

After all that the motivation within everyone was doubled.
My dream was to become a top stylist so I wanted to become first, my motivation raised listening BTS working with them or RM is the best thing I could do. We can take personal and professional life hand in hand. I started dreaming. We haven't talked in a while. I used to be just connected with them through updates for this 2months I wasn't able to talk with him due to our hectic schedule. I had no idea he was waiting for me or not yet I was hoping everything to go well.

I MISS YOU EVERY MOMENT & you will be proud of me too Joonie I whispered to myself.

The best part about me was I could easily forget everything once I started working. All my efforts are for me and my Amma too. That day we all worked till 2-3am and some even stayed whole night.

Rach and me completed our work it was 3am. We went back to room and talked whole night because the day t o stay together was coming near. I live in seoul and she live in busan so we were feeling bad,we were trying hard to stay near cause she was my only friend whom I trust.

In all between she said I feel you will be first, I have seen you work so hard and you were so work oriented , could you say about bts to me if you work with them she said. i know how hard you have work too and how talented you are so same goes to you I replied her.
*soft chuckles*
Whatever will be the result it wont hamper our friendship right? I questioned.