2.Lucky Day

A Year later,

2015,May 5

I had no plan to study hard. I was interested in Fashion,wanted to be a designer.

Even though I was little boyish I used to flaunt my every dress perfectly.

I'm 15 now, I started since 10 yet my design wasn't selected by Amma. I was really working so hard to impress my Amma.

In between all BTS never left my side.

Amma used to listen songs with me. She used to buy me poster which she could afford but all for her she was more obsessed than me. She would be happy looking at them.I couldn't ask for anything more.

TMI, she is Jungkook biased .

Even though there were so awesome they weren't recognized by many but they loved their fans a lot aka A.R.M.Y

We were waiting for South Korean television music program SBS MTV's Show.

I wanted them to get awards. We were Watching awards show while having dinner.

And boom!

They won their first awards for

"I Need U"

I was so happy for them. I don't why but that made me soooo happy. I felt so proud. We both were happy for their win as if we won.

After that, I went to my room opened my twitter:

"Congratulations on your first win"

After 2hours:

I don't know it was coincidence or luck or mistakenly clicked but I got a like from BTS on my tweet.

Like can you believe?

I took the screenshot and reposted with caption lucky day.

I was just trying to come out from the shock.

Meanwhile,

Emma! The design you handed me today is quite impressive I loved it she shouted .

I was like Amma what did you say?
Can you repeat?

I loved it . She smiled brightly.

I felt like I won double lottery
Like from BTS & accepted by Amma as a designer 😍🤣🤣

I rushed and hugged her tight.

Me and BTS we both were about to start a new journey from the same day.

That was best day for me.

At the dorm:

Guys!! I did something stupid.

What did you break now? God of destruction Suga hyung said in Savage way.

I accidentally liked the tweet.

What!??

And what was the tweet? Jin Hyung asked.

Congratulations on your win.

Don't worry that's fine.Jin Hyung stated.

Now, that person is famous and she is all around. Jhope started laughing while scrolling through twitter.

All laughed.

Namjoon's POV:

I was checking whose post I liked.

I saw a cute girl whose post was full with dress, designs and motivational quotes. There was no other post about bts beside today's.

I guess she is lucky army. I thought to myself

I was tired and went to sleep but my mind was full of her face& name ELE.

Namjoon stop thinking I shouted to myself and went to sleep.

Emma's Room

Omg!! I gained so much followers just because they liked my post.

Anyways, that's good for me I can promote my dress to more people now.
At this moment I was being selfish. It was like I was using BTS for fame. I started thinking ridiculously.

But, I didn't do anything.

Emmma stop thinking I shouted to myself and went to sleep.

Vote and comment
Borahaee Army