14.NEW JOURNEY??

Next Morning,
I was moving towards the Manager's room with a slow pace, zero confidence level & scared face.
Rach was constantly trying to make me feel better with words to give me confidence even though she knew it was useless.

I knocked the door, slowly

COME IN a loud voice was heard.

I looked at Rach with puppy eyes, she gave me assurance of everything will be fine with her eyes.

I went inside.

Yes? What happened he questioned.

S...s...s..Sii....

What the heck are you doing?
Can't you just say sir?

Sir I'm sorry I didn't returned my phone yesterday. I'm really sorry please forgive me. I said without a pause facing towards the floor.

It's ok!

With a surprised face I looked at him.

I hope it won't happen again.

No sir he won't!

It's my first and even the last time. This time I said with ease& more confidence.

Okay you may leave now

Thank You sir! I said with smile & went away.

How did it go? She questioned.

Unexpectedly, way much better.
I'm shocked how did that even happened?

Who cares? Good for you anyways.

We looked at each other smiled and move away.

Skipping to Saturday,

Luckily, I woke up early morning. AISH whom am I lying to anyways I barely slept.
The excitement of going concert in one hand & chance to meet Namjoon again on other didn't let me sleep.

My thoughts of beautiful moments shattered away as soon I heard a scream of my name from Rach.

What's wrong with you early morning?

I have some wonderful news, you will be happy.

I really hope that it be better good thing otherwise you need to pay for damaging my ears, I teased her a little.

I just asked my phone and I have a text from my friends you remember them right? Ira and Sam, they bought me BTS concert ticket.

Now I can go with you.

Wow that's actually great we hugged each other and screamed together this time.

Let's hurry up and get ready AYYYYY I AM EXCITED MY FIRST CONCERT.

I could exactly see me in her that was me when I was going for the first time. I was just wondering all this when I realized I could have to meet Namjoon personally. If she stays by my side what would I do after all her bias is Namjoon. Ughh what do I say her I haven't said who the boy I met was, Aishhh troublesome.*sigh*

Don't stress I can manage anyways she knows I can't be with new people. I thought to myself.

Time skip,
We reached the venue her friends were there. I stayed them for while and I tried moving from there because two people were very hard for me to handle. Rach knew and didn't utter a word.

I was just wandering in surrounding whereas my mind was stuck within should I text him?
Should I meet him?
Will that be appropriate?

I decided to stop thinking and clicked a picture to post on twitter.
But my brain started to fight for caption.