Unknown Mistake: 2

Start from the beginning

Jisoo made her way to the spot she was expecting Jennie and Joy to wait at but was met with random girls in their place.

Running around, she looked in the corners for Jennie, afraid Joy left her alone and she decided to hole up in one place and wait for Jisoo.

When she couldn't find her, she searched for Joy, who was easy to spot in her bright, sparkly dress.

"Where's Jen?! I've been looking for you both everywhere!" The younger tipsily giggled and pointed in the other direction. Jisoo shook her head at the drunk girl and made her way to where she was directed.

Navigating through, she almost fell over when she broke out of the huddled crowd.

"New girl's going crazy with the drinks."

"Do you think she'll get even one in?"

"With her aim...maybe at the next party."

The last sight she needed was Jennie staking up on red solo cups because she kept missing her shots. Jisoo could hell she was already stumbling and the guy she was playing against didn't seem to care too much.

She quickly made her way to the drunk girl. Ignoring the groans and complains, she grabbed her wrist and took her away.

Jennie limply laid against her shoulder as she helped the girl up the stairs and into an empty room she found. Her scent was ticking her off, more than usual. She could feel her body heat up.

Jisoo closed the door and let her down on the bed gently in an attempt to move away from her but was pulled down along with her.

Slowly, she pulled her arm off her and she backed away from Jennie. The raven felt weird. It was as if she was slipping away.

Her head was dizzy and she was stumbling around the room as her vision blurred. The sweet scent coming from Jennie was driving her crazy.

She could barely stop herself from hovering over Jennie's body. The little light from the window illuminated perfectly across her face, highlighting her closed eyes.

Jisoo's hands clenched onto the bed sheets to keep herself from touching the girl in front of her. Eyes travelled from the top of her head to the bottom of her chest. A heavy breath left her mouth.

Her eyes darkened; she knew she was seconds away from diving right into Jennie's neck when the brunette moved in her sleep, bringing herself to sleep on her side.

Her hands were pulled closer to her face and gave Jisoo a clear view of the ring on her finger.

The friendship ring they made for each other.

Looking at the one on her own, Jisoo held her last restraint and let out a grunt as she pushed off and ran to lock herself in the washroom.

She was utterly disgusted with herself. The way she looked at Jennie with pure lust fuelled extreme self hatred even if she wasn't in her best mind.

Feeling restless and attempting to use her last bit of sense, Jisoo dialled for Lisa and prayed for her to answer.

"Unnie? Hello?" Heavy panting answered Lisa's voice.

"Jisoo unnie?"

"Lisa."

"Unnie! Are you okay? What happened?"

"Jennie. Need you. Come get her." Jisoo was bent over the sink, holding her face in her palms. "Please."

"Unnie? What happened? Where are you?!"