Chapter 31-40

CHAPTER 31: Encountering Zombie Rats (Part 2)

"Chenxi, are you there?" Mu Qingyu calmed down a little before picking up the walkie-talkie on his seat with trembling hands. This kind of walkie-talkie was collected abroad by Mu Wanwan before the end of the world. If the distance is not more than 500 meters, it can be called directly without using the call platform. Now it is just used for the communication between the two vehicles in an emergency, so yesterday, just in case, Mu Wanwan equipped each of the two vehicles with one.

    "I'm here. How is my cousin now? Isn't it bad?" Wang Chenxi picked up the walkie-talkie and saw Chen Han's family in the car all looking at him nervously, and hurriedly turned the voice to the loudest so that they could all hear it. .

    Mu Qingyu took a deep breath and then said solemnly: "Chenxi, prepare your minds, this battle will be much harder than you imagined. We are now encountering a group of zombie rats. The number of rats is immeasurable."

    Wang Chenxi only felt dry and bitter, and even his voice trembled, "An inestimable number of zombie rats? Didn't the zombies appear after three days?"

    "So, we can no longer rely on those That's it." Mu Qingyu rubbed his eyebrows, "Zombie animals have appeared, maybe mutant animals and mutant plants are coming soon. You have to be prepared, the speed of zombie mice is not slow, and like zombies, they are tireless and endless. Although the car was filled with gas last night, people will be exhausted no matter what. Next, we have to take turns driving to save our energy, and I don’t know if we can get rid of the zombie rats. In addition, tell Brother Chen and the others to distribute Wanwan yesterday. The weapon and Yuanjing that went down are in hand."

    "Cousin, we know. Damn, why did the group of zombie rats stare at us. No wonder there are very few people and zombies along the way. In the mouth of the group of mice." Wang Chenxi stomped her feet angrily, she was secretly happy about this before, but now she realizes how ironic it is. Sure enough, a calm apocalypse portends greater danger.

    "According to Wanwan's guess, it should be caused by the corpses of Zhu Jun and those who left behind in the fight yesterday. The zombie mouse group is very obsessed with the primordial crystals of power users, and we have several power levels, as far as the current situation is concerned. It’s not too low, so it’s no wonder that the rats will never stop dying for us.” Mu Qingyu was equally annoyed, if he had known, he had to keep on his way even at night. Moreover, there are not a few zombies and humans in the entire W city, and so many Yuanjing have been swallowed, which shows that the group of zombie mice is terrible. If they face each other, they have no chance of winning.

    "Cousin, we know what to do, you all have to be careful." Wang Chenxi looked around the car, saw that all three of Chen Han had listened to their words, and nodded in satisfaction.

    "Well, you also have to be careful. We will set up bombs along the way, and you will drive the car in front of our car." Mu Qingyu, Wang Bing'er, and Gu Ziqing took over the bags filled with explosives from Mu Wanwan. , ordered to Wang Chenxi.

    "Understood." Wang Chenxi pressed the hang up button and immediately asked Chen Han to speed up, rushing in front of Mu Wanwan and the others. Meizi's car of five people followed closely at first sight.

    "Wanwan, why did you let them walk in front of us too." Wang Bing'er was immediately dissatisfied when she saw it, she didn't forget their faces just now.

    "Forget it, Bing'er, after all, everyone is human, and if the rats devour them, they will only become stronger." Gu Ziqing thought about it for a while, and then she understood how powerful it was.

The Attack of The Female Partner In the End of The Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें