Chapter 21-30

CHAPTER 21: The end of the world is coming

Mu Wanwan rushed back to her home in Z City two days before the end of the world. During this time, she traveled between China and the various countries, and the harvest was quite large. I heard that my cousin, Mu Qingrui, also achieved gratifying results. Now, the Mu family, the Qin family, the Zhao family, and the Gu family have united, and according to rough statistics, the materials collected secretly and secretly can be used for at least a few decades by today's 1.3 billion Chinese people.

    Such a big movement naturally alarmed many forces at home and abroad. However, the end of the world is imminent, and everything has already been obtained, and the Mu family and the other three major families are not afraid of others to investigate. Of course, the premise is that they still have this opportunity.

    Sitting in the luxuriously decorated and spacious living room of the Mu family, Mu Guanghui and Wang Rui stood up in shock after listening to their daughter's plan.

    "Wanwan, you really don't plan to go to Kyoto with us. Your grandfather also agreed?" Mu Guanghui didn't expect his daughter to come home, and he would give them a big problem.

    Mu Wanwan nodded earnestly, "Before I came, I had spoken to my grandfather and uncle, and they all supported me. After all, although the Mu family will firmly occupy the North China base in the future, if other bases can penetrate one, Second, it will only be beneficial and harmless to the future situation of the Mu family." If she didn't stay in Nanshi, how could she follow Li Peiyue and Ning Jixuan to find opportunities, the last life she was most familiar with was the South China base, if she didn't go there, she would also It's a waste of your own rebirth advantage.

    Gu Ziqing learned some of the facts from her soft-touching and hard-charging Mu Qingyu after marriage. As Mu Wanwan's best friend, she could naturally understand Wanwan's mood. Touching her unnoticeable belly, Gu Ziqing walked behind Mu Wanwan, clasped her hand tightly, and said, "Mom and Dad, I decided to stay with Wanwan."

    "No." The four people in the room didn't Looking at Gu Ziqing with approval, even Mu Wanwan couldn't accept it for a while, after all, Gu Ziqing was still pregnant.

    "Zi Qing, you have a baby, don't be willful, you must go to Kyoto with us." Wang Rui first objected.

    Although Mu Guanghui didn't speak, but from his expression, it was obvious that he agreed with his wife's words and arrangements.

    "Yeah, Ziqing, you go to Kyoto, I stayed with Wanwan. At least, I am also a lightning and spiritual power person now." Mu Qingyu looked at Gu Ziqing softly. He understands that Ziqing still has a knot in himself. If she wants to escape, he can give her time, but she must absolutely ensure her safety.

    Gu Ziqing smiled slightly, "Qingyu, what do you think I'm doing? Wanwan is your sister, but also a friend of mine since childhood, I have no less heart for him than you. I just want to follow Wanwan simply, Moreover, based on Wanwan's experience, you should also believe that she can succeed and protect us from harm. Wanwan, don't you think so?"

    Mu Wanwan raised her head in surprise and saw the familiar trust and concern on Gu Ziqing's face. Anxiety, tears almost came out of my eyes. If he wanted to object, he changed his mouth, "Of course, I will definitely protect Ziqing and the baby in my belly."

    "Hey, you guys." Wang Rui held her forehead with a headache. Mu Qingyu interrupted.

    "Then I'll stay with you." Mu Qingyu watched with relief, the way his sister and wife got along in harmony, thought about it, and immediately made a decision.