Chapter 141-150

CHAPTER 141: Sadness

Ning Jixuan, Cheng Mingmin, Li Jiapei and others stared angrily at Wu Nan in front of him in a secret room in China near Y country. If not, soldiers with guns on both sides. They were afraid they couldn't help rushing up and beat him up.

    "Jixuan, Peiyue, stay safe." Wu Nan took elegant steps and smiled slightly as he looked at the slightly tired crowd.

    Ning Jixuan clenched the fist in his hand and turned his face away angrily. Li Peiyue was about to make a sarcastic sentence, but she didn't expect a person to rush out from behind her.

    "Wu Nan, are you really from China?" Li Xiaoxiao stood in front of Wu Nan and asked with the last trace of expectation.

    For Wu Nan, Li Xiaoxiao's feelings are very complicated now. Originally, because of the unpleasant encounter before the end of the world, she was full of disgust for Wu Nan. Later, with the help of Li Peiyue and Ning Jixuan, they finally opened up to him, and the two finally came together. In the little bit of getting along with each other, I delivered my sincerity, but I didn't expect such a result.

    In the battle for North China, the Li family ended in complete defeat. Just when she felt desperate, Wu Nan, like a god, pulled her and the other four people in North China and escaped from the North China base through the secret road. Now that I think about it, everything has a clue, doesn't it? As early as Cheng Mingmin, Li Jiapei and Xuchang, when they saw the secret passage, the shocked expressions were enough to explain many problems. It's a pity that at the time, I was too busy escaping for my life and didn't get to the bottom of it.

    It was not until he met Ning Jixuan and the peacekeepers near South China that he finally realized something was wrong. It is a pity that Ning Jixuan at that time, under Wu Nan's strong instigation, had already done irreversible things to the South China Base. And as a member of the peacekeeper, naturally, he can no longer return to the South China base.

    Maybe then. Everyone has realized that something is wrong. However, the group of them had no way out at that time. In the end, he had to accept Wu Nan's proposal and go to the border to re-establish a base of his own. However, the dream is beautiful, but the reality is cruel. The border base Wu Nan described for them was only a distant dream after all. and. They were eventually brought into this secret room by the Y people.

    From someone else's narration in the basement. The group of them learned Wu Nan's true identity and understood the ambitions of the R and Y people. However, as a down-to-earth Chinese. even though. Your own country can no longer tolerate yourself. However, to see it destroyed, they even have to be the catalyst in the middle. She asked herself she couldn't do it herself. I believe others are the same. Otherwise, a few days ago, everyone would not try their best to cover. Ning Jixuan used the contract beast to send the letter out.

    Li Xiaoxiao never denied her selfishness, and knew that she was not patriotic. However, in this secret room, you are facing temptation. When choosing between personal and national interests, she was unexpectedly hesitant.

    Now facing Wu Nan, she thought she would be excited. But in fact she was unexpectedly calm. She thought she would at least hate it, but found that she couldn't hate it any more. She wanted to ask each other something. Have you ever given even the slightest sincerity to this relationship? However, when things came to an end, she didn't dare to ask anything.

    "Xiaoxiao," Wu Nan moved his eyes to the side, but he didn't dare to look into her eyes anyway.

    These days, the reason why he didn't show up was because he didn't dare to face Li Xiaoxiao. He admitted that he first approached her because of the circumstances at the time, and because he really had an inexplicable feeling towards her.