Chapter 151-152 END

CHAPTER 151: The Great Peace

After this battle, humans and zombies finally made peace. According to the agreement negotiated early in the morning, the zombie king and the army of zombies withdrew to Fan Weinei, the base of country Y, and the human well water did not violate the river water. However, before Mu Wanwan and others left Country Y. The Zombie King made an incredible request through the mutant squirrel.

    "The Zombie King wants the stone in Chenxi's hand?" Mu Wanwan cried out in surprise, but she couldn't understand it. She got that stone from the zombie ant cave in H City. At that time, she saw that in such a dark and damp cave, because of this stone, it was as warm as spring. Only then did I move in my heart and took it out before I left.

    Unexpectedly, the temporary move at that time not only allowed Wang Chenxi to make a medical breakthrough. Now, it has also attracted the attention of the zombie king. Should she say that there is providence in the dark?

    "Jingyu, is there anything mysterious about this stone? Has the Zombie King mentioned it?" Mu Qingyuan looked at the stone that Wang Chenxi took out, but couldn't see why, so he couldn't help raising his eyebrows in doubt.

    Thinking of what the Zombie King asked the mutant squirrel to bring back, Ye Jingyu said in disbelief: "The Zombie King said that we once destroyed a stone used to improve his abilities in the Q city. Now, we will use this stone as compensation.

    " Because of his words, everyone's expressions suddenly became solemn. Ye Jingyu of course knew what they were thinking, sighed lightly, and continued: "According to the words of the zombie king, and the evidence of the mutant squirrel. It has been confirmed that this stone, unlike the one in Q city, can quickly improve zombies. So, you don't have to worry."

    After hearing this, everyone's expressions finally eased a bit. Sun Hao touched his chin and said, "I can't improve my abilities, does that have other effects?"

    "Well. The Zombie King said that this stone has the effect of purifying the tyranny in their bodies. He also said that this stone has almost been used in the hands of us humans. If you keep it, it will be used as a heater at most. But, If it is in the hands of zombies, it can reduce the brutal energy in their bodies and try to make them gentler. This is beneficial to both zombies and humans." Ye Jingyu nodded. Said the words of the Zombie King as they were.

    "Then give them." Wang Chenxi handed the stone to Ye Jingyu. After such a long period of research, Wang Chenxi has thoroughly understood this stone. As the Zombie King said, this stone is now only used as a heater. Not much value at all.

    Ye Jingyu breathed a sigh of relief. Originally, he thought that he would have to spend a lot of time to get everyone to agree? Now, this is naturally the best. He hurriedly beckoned. Let the mutant eagle and mutant squirrel on the side send the stone to the zombie king.

    "Captain Ye, Captain Mu. Ning Jixuan, Li Jiapei and others have asked to see you." The voice outside the door made everyone stunned at the same time. Immediately, everyone showed expressions of confusion or embarrassment. Although the victory of this battle, the credit of Ning Jixuan and his party was indispensable. But there was a festival between them after all. I really don't know if I should trust them.

    "Let them come in." Mu Qingyuan sighed, took everyone's reactions into his eyes, and said, "Everyone, don't be impatient. No matter what. Let's see what they say first.

    " A group of people entered, Mu Qingyu's eyes flashed. He and Ye Jingyu looked at each other quickly. He turned his face away calmly.

    "Qingyu, Wanwan, Jingyu, long time no see." Ning Jixuan sighed inwardly as he looked at the neatly dressed and refreshed group of people, and then compared the embarrassment on his side. However, he also understands that he has no pretentious capital at all. Then he took a deep breath and explained the purpose of their coming.