Chapter 101-110

CHAPTER 101: Underground Laboratory

At this moment, the underground research room in the northern suburbs of city b is undergoing a tragic scene.

    Dr. Huang looked at it regretfully. The most perfect combination of zombies and power users has been researched so far. I saw that its appearance was completely the same as that of a human being. It is a pity, however, that I did not have the human emotions as I wished. In other words, zombies in human appearances. But what he wants is a zombie with human emotions. Obviously, this study failed again.

    "Dr. Huang," assistant Xiaoqing carefully observed his facial expression. Seeing that he was not angry, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Although the experiment between zombies and power users was unsuccessful. However, there was a breakthrough in the experiment between power users and zombie animals. Doctor, do you want to go and have a look."

    "Oh," Wen Yan, Huang The doctor was overjoyed and walked involuntarily towards the laboratory next to him. "Let's take a look. Besides, let someone deal with this failed product."

    Xiaoqing agreed without hesitation, and finally put his heart back in his stomach. Looking at the familiar face of this failed product in front of him, a touch of sourness filled my heart.

    Many people say that genius and lunatic are just a fine line. This sentence is more suitable for Dr. Huang. Don't look at Dr. Huang's appearance as gentle and elegant, but only those who follow him will know the madness and ruthlessness hidden under his appearance. In the early days of the apocalypse, he personally sent his daughter and wife to the research bench.

    For such a lunatic, the people in the institute are both afraid and afraid. But unfortunately his power level is too high, the ice and soil elements of the B-level fourth-order, they can't afford to provoke or hide. Just like the failed product in front of her, her original body was Dr. Huang's former assistant Li Mei. I don't know why she made Dr. Huang unhappy. No, she ended up like this. Of course. Such examples are by no means rare.

    In the early days of the end of the world, those researchers who were against Dr. Huang, or who were not in favor of using living human bodies as specimens. Not really. Did they all end up being his specimens? Today, the staff of the research laboratory. Not a lunatic like Dr. Huang. Just like him, in order to survive, he has abandoned all ethics and morality, and only lives for the humble.

    Seeing Dr. Huang who had walked to the door, Xiaoqing quickly put these messy thoughts to the back of his mind. The dog took out the magnetic card and opened the door.

    If the previous research room, because the experiment has been completed. Everything is cleaned up, no sin can be seen. Then this research room can be called purgatory on earth.

    The entire wall on the left side of the research room was beaten into neat rows of closets. Now the door is wide open, and there are piles full of dismembered, limbs and internal organs of various power users and zombie animals. At the end of the high-speed instrument, there is a half-human, half-animal test body. The researchers were nervously staring at the meters and computers. At the same time, do not forget to base on various data. Busy adding and preparing various medicines. It seems to be the most critical moment of the experiment, and everyone's attention is focused on the test subjects and instruments. Never noticed it at all. The arrival of Dr. Huang.

    Looking excitedly at the test specimen in front of him, Dr. Huang did not disturb anyone, but walked quietly to the computer. Looking at the rows of rapidly jumping data, it is rare to show a satisfied smile.

    "Dr. Huang." Xiao Xiao, who was sitting beside the computer, saw that Dr. Huang was there in person, so he hurriedly stood up and gave up his seat.