Chapter 121-130

CHAPTER 121: Staying in the apartment

By the time everyone had finished talking and had dinner, it was getting late. However, Mu Wanwan, Wang Bing'er and Jin Hui were also arranged by Mi Zhehong in an apartment not far from Ye Jingyu's villa.

    Looking at the three adjacent single rooms on the same floor, Mu Wanwan always felt a little weird. "Brother Mi, is there no suite?"

    "Hey, you don't know, many people in Huaxi have their family members, so the suite..." Mi Zhehong looked embarrassed, "But don't worry, this one-room apartment Although the area is not large, all the facilities inside are complete, and everything is prepared for you."

    "Big Brother Mi, I don't mean to dislike it." Mu Wanwan knew he had misunderstood when he heard this. Hastily explained. But he ignored the guilt that flickered on his face. "Forget it, there is no suite, just a single room. Everyone is next door anyway."

    "Well, if I have nothing to do, I will go first, and you should rest early." Thinking of the boss's explanation, Mi Zhehong lowered his head uncomfortably. head.

    The three people who had never noticed his abnormality took over their keys and waved at him. "Thank you, you should also go back to rest early."

    Mu Wanwan opened the door and entered a room that was very warmly furnished. The bright floor-to-ceiling glass occupies almost an entire wall of space. The whole room is decorated with beige as the main color, simple European and American style, but highlights some humanized details in the concise and capable. Almost at first sight, Mu Wanwan fell in love with this place immediately.

    Putting the key in his hand on the coffee table, Mu Wanwan walked into the bathroom. But I found that there was already a large bathtub of water ready there, and I tested the water temperature just right. Thinking that this might be someone's arrangement, Mu Wanwan couldn't help but put on a sweet smile on her face.

    Without hesitation, he threw himself into the bathtub. The comfort that came from her body made her sigh contentedly. While Mu Wanwan was enjoying herself, she heard the door. There was the sound of a key being unlocked.

    Mu Wanwan was startled and quickly pulled the bath towel from the towel rack above her head. Just wrapped myself up. The door was opened.

    He didn't seem to have expected that there would be such a beautiful scene in the room. Ye Jingyu calmly put the food container in his hand on the coffee table. Then, as if he was bewitched, he stared at Mu Wanwan and deceived him step by step.

    Mu Wanwan clenched the bath towel on her chest tightly, and then retreated step by step. It was only when he retreated to the base of the wall that he had to stop. Looking at Ye Jingyu nervously, he said, "Jingyu, go out for a while."

    "No," he rejected Mu Wanwan's proposal neatly, Ye Jingyu suddenly stretched out his hand and hugged her tightly. The hot breath sprayed against her neck, causing her to wriggle uncomfortably.

    "Don't move, Wanwan, just let me hold it for a while." Ye Jingyu said hoarsely, and suddenly tightened the hand holding Mu Wanwan. It seems that he will not give up until she is embedded in his own body.

    "Don't." Noticing Ye Jingyu's body changes, Mu Wanwan's voice was already crying. Even if you are ignorant. But there was no way to ignore the thing that was holding her stomach. "Jingyu, please, don't."

    "Damn it." Ye Jingyu was awakened by the tears in Mu Wanwan's eyes. He held her hand tightly and slowly loosened it. Parting a hand, gently lift her chin. Gently kissing the corner of her eyes, she swallowed all the salty liquid into her stomach. "Don't be afraid. Wanwan, I won't hurt you."