Chapter 131-140

CHAPTER 131: The Death of Chen Han

A lightning bolt suddenly appeared in the zombie group, and then the zombie group in the melee immediately separated a one-meter-wide road from the middle. Accompanied by a low whistle, a first-order thunder-type superhuman zombie suddenly appeared at the end of the road.

    When everyone saw the zombie clearly, they were all shocked. Because the thunder-type superhuman zombies in front of him are closer to normal humans in both appearance and skin color. If not, it has four fangs that are exposed outside its mouth; there is also a bloodless, almost transparent skin color; and there are no pupils, and bloody eyes. In the rest of the place, there is really no shadow of zombies.

    When the people present saw the A-level zombies for the first time, their first thought was the legendary vampire. In addition, zombies originally feed on the flesh and blood of humans and animals, aren't they the real vampires?

    Like a king, the thunder-type superhuman zombies slowly stepped forward from the zombie group. Blood-red eyes swept across the crowd contemptuously. Suddenly, it moved and let out a scream. After that, it was like the ghost of hell came into the world, and a large number of power users and mutant animals and plants fell in an instant.

    It seems to be bewitched by the thunder zombies, the zombie group and the zombie animals are all like chicken blood, and the attack is fierce in an instant. The original state of stalemate has gradually become one-sided.

    It can be seen that the number of humans and mutant animals and plants is constantly decreasing. Just when everyone felt the breath of death, Mu Qingyu and his party, who had arrived late, finally arrived at the South China base.

    At the same time, he may have sensed the threat of Xue Yi, an intuitive power user. The thunder-type superhuman zombies, who already possessed wisdom, quietly walked around behind Xue Yi, activated their supernatural powers, and suddenly launched an attack.

    "Be careful."

    "Xue Yi, get out of the way."

    "Ah. Dangerous."

    Hearing everyone's shouts, Xue Yi broke out in a cold sweat. But her ability attack is not strong, plus it has been so long. She was content with the status quo and neglected to exercise. For a while, it was unavoidable. Seeing that the lightning strike was about to hit her, Xue Yi looked in the direction of Xiao Qianyue and closed her eyes in despair.

    Suddenly, she felt a force push her away. then. A familiar moan was heard. Xue Yi's body suddenly froze. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Chen Han who was lying in front of her in disbelief. Tears flowed uncontrollably.

    Mu Qingyu and Ye Jingyu who came in a hurry. What I saw was this heart-wrenching picture. For a while, everyone was stunned.

    "Bing'er, hurry up and take a look at Chen Han. This thunder-type superhuman zombie will be handed over to me and the people in Huaxi. Qingyu, you are in charge of that ice-type superhuman zombie." Ye Jingyu was the first When he came back to his senses, he held Wanwan's hand, and stopped at the opposite side of the thunder-type superhuman zombie.

    Mu Qingyu gave Chen Han a complicated look. Arrange some people to stay by their side. And he took the rest of the Hope Team and surrounded the ice-type supernatural zombies. He didn't even notice that Mu Wanwan was dragged away by Ye Jingyu.

    "Bing'er, how is Chen Han?" Sun Hao asked when he had just fought off a zombie that was about to approach them.

    Wang Bing'er lowered her head sadly and did not say a word. She has seen it. Chen Han's injury has hurt his internal organs. She is really powerless.