Chapter 11-20

CHAPTER 11: Taking medicine for the family

"Wanwan, you borrowed so much money from me some time ago? Did you buy all of it?" Mu Qingyu suddenly forced herself to Wanwan's side, as if you wouldn't give up if you didn't tell me.

    "Yeah, I bought everything." After telling all the secrets in his heart just now, Mu Wanwan suddenly felt relieved, and his tone was naturally a lot lighter.

    "The money you borrowed from us also bought the material." The lobby brother Mu Qingyuan smiled thiefly: "I don't need you to pay it back, but the material purchased will be counted as my share."

    "And mine. "Cousin Xu Ziming also hurriedly expressed his position.

    "Of course, I'll also have a share." My elder brother Mu Qingyu also stepped in as a matter of course.

    "I also have a share of that, and I also lent the money to Wanwan." Second cousin Mu Qingrui saw that everyone stood up, so he quit his job.

    "You, you robbers! Wow, grandpa, you see them uniting to bully Wanwan, you have to help me." Mu Wanwan jumped to Mu Zhenxuan's side, shaking his arm coquettishly.

    "Alright, alright." Mu Zhenxuan laughed as he looked at the brothers and sisters who were arguing. It was gratifying that Wanwan was able to get out of the shadow of her previous life, but he was more than happy to see the unity of the Mu family. He glanced at the Mu family who were sitting down and said, "Xiaoqin, Guanghui, we will count all the funds you can use and put them in Guangming. Yumei, put all the existing real estate of the Mu family on the market and sell it out. , remember that it must be done in secret, and the action should not be too big. Find a time for your mother's family to ventilate and let them prepare as well. As for the Qin family and the Gu family, I will inform you. By the way, Wanwan, Have you brought the material in your hand? When you bring it, let your uncle find a place to put it first, and you will have to put other things in your space."

    Mu Wanwan nodded, "I know it's too conspicuous to put it in the warehouse, this time I brought it all, it's in the space. Also, Grandpa, grain, oil, medicine, and oil are the most precious in the last days, we need more of them. Prepare. Guns and weapons are very effective against supernatural zombies and ordinary zombies in the early days of the apocalypse, so these also have to be prepared. In the later stage, zombies evolve too fast, so they are not afraid of these weapons. As for modified cars, Solar generators and machinery, etc., these things should also be properly prepared.” Although the Mu family are all shrewd people and know that they will be well prepared for the end of the world, Mu Wanwan still experiences her own post-apocalyptic experience. Say it when you arrive.

    Mu Guangming thought about it seriously, looked at Wanwan and said, "Wanwan, you're right, we will find a way to buy these things. By the way, how big is your space? Can it be enlarged in the future?"

    "About four It’s about the size of a football field, but it won’t be bigger in the future. I’ve already installed more than half of the things I bought during this time, and when I find a place to unload them, I can buy them again.”

    “Wow, Wan Wan really envy you, when will your brother Qingrui have supernatural powers?" Mu Qingrui was full of envy, and Mu Qingyu, Mu Qingyuan, and Xu Ziming next to him also looked longing.

    Hearing this, Mu Wanwan slapped her forehead abruptly, "Oh, I almost forgot if you didn't tell me." As she spoke, she took out the three bottles of medicine from her backpack.

    For the blue 'virus immunity booster', Mu Wanwan had already divided the amount for 10 people and planned to take it for her grandfather, uncle, aunt and her family; another 6 people were reserved for her grandfather and uncle's family; She had already taken the 2 copies without her knowledge; as for the 2 copies of Uncle Gu and Aunt Gu, I'll give it to my brother at that time.