Chapter 22- To Pass or Not to pass, that's the question

(Y/N)'s POV.

I heard a sadly familiar beeping noise somewhere off to my right. The beeping of a heart Monitor. The more my brain woke up the more I heard and felt, the whispered voices all along the hall, the bright lights flooding the room, the rough fabric rubbing against my skin. Finally, I heard the loud scratching of a pen on a clipboard. I groaned and woke up fully, realizing I accidently turned on my hearing quirk while I was sleeping. I quickly turned it off and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Ah, good morning, Miss. (L/N), how are you feeling, you've been out for quite a while?" A slightly blurry but kind looking doctor asked me, giving me a gentle smile to show he means well. I rubbed my eyes one last time before everything finally came completely into focus. I tried to speak but my voice was raspy and came out in huffs and coughs.

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss I'll go and get you some water, speaking of you have visitors do you wish to see them?" The kind doctor asked, I nodded my head in a yes motion, I wonder who would visit me though... I also wonder what happened too, I don't remember passing out or arriving at the hospital.

(Bakugo)'s POV.

I paced around the narrow hallway of the hospital. Icy-Hot and Deku knew what happened, yet they didn't tell anyone where (Y/N) was until after the exams. It took everything in me not to try to blow them up. "Kachan we weren-" Deku tried to explain himself for the one hundredth time since we got here. I cut him off before he could even finish his explanation.

"NO, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT. HAD YOU TOLD SOMEONE MAYBE SHE WOULDN'T BE HERE!" I yelled in his face pushing him into a chair. I saw Icy-Hot stand up to try and defuse the situation for the one hundredth time today. I glared at him out of the side of my eye before turning to face him fully.

"AND YOU! YOU KNEW TOO AND YOY DIDNT TELL ANYONE EITHER! AND HERE I THOUGHT YOUI TRULY LOVED HER." I yelled in his face, sparks emitting from my hands and tears springing from my eyes, this is the only time I've cried in front of people in my life. I pushed him out of the way and started pacing again trying to calm the rising Anxiety in my chest, all the possibility's racing through my head.

Just as the panic started to rot my brain and trigger my panic disorder the Doctor Lucien came out. (If you get this reference, you're my new best friend.) We all rushed towards him, the panic only rising the longer he took to speak. I even saw mild panic in Icy-Hot's eyes, he did tell me he loved her Afterall, hence how that dumb bet came to existence.

"She's awake, but only two people can go to see her, she's having extreme PTSD and night terrors along with other issues all of which will be disclosed in a document I am yet to fill out." The doctor exclaimed a gentle smile on his face. We all looked at each other...