Chapter 2- Savior and UA

Izuku's POV.

"(Y/N), Don't do it!" I called into the phone, I knew what she was about to do and the risk was way too high.  She didn't listen though, as she appeared right next to me she gave me a scared look and passed out from blood loss. What surprised me the most was that she usually never let any emotion slip through, no matter how much pain she was in or how sad she was. 

Knowing this information I could guess she was in a lot of pain.

"M-Mom! Call the emergency services, I need help my friend is dying!" I cried out, already trying to support her body in the best way I possibly could. I held her head up and crossed her arms over her chest. I heard her whimper, her face contorting in pain. Her blood-soaked my T-shirt and shorts, the smell tainting the air. My mother came soaring into the room her smartphone in her hand as she rushed orders through the phone.

The emergency forces turned up within a few minutes, and we all were rushed to the hospital...

(Y/N)'s POV.

I blanked in and out a few times, but never enough to fully comprehend what's happened to me after I blanked out in Izuku's room.

Finally, after what felt like forever I woke up to bright fluorescent lights shining down on my (S/C) skin. I groaned all the pain from previously rolling back in like a wave rolling through the ocean. I tried to sit up but was quickly pushed back down by someone or something besides me. 

I tilted my head to see who it was and was met with the worried face of Izuku. "Gah, I thought I was dead, how did I get here...?" I asked my voice groggy from the painkillers. I winced as I tried to move my arm, forgetting I was stabbed on the forearm. "You almost died! I thought I lost my best friend today! Please don't go back there, I need you..." He cried his voice wavering at the end.

"I wasn't planning on moving back, I'm planning to run away to America because not only are my-Gah- Parent's after me, but also the Leauge of Villains." I stated my throat sore from not using it for so long. "No!" he started, "You can stay with me. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind!" He finished off, his big eyes overflowing with tears.

"I- but what about my parents and the Villains, I don't want you or your mom to get caught in my mess!" I cried out my eyes brimming with tears, Izukus the only one I've ever shown emotion too. "We can tell our teacher at UA, were in the same class after all. Plus school starts tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be safe until than!" He stated, I bit my lip thinking through this offer, before finally I shook my head accepting his offer. "As long as you help me tell our teacher." I finished, I felt a new found confidence arise within my being. He nodded alog with me tears in his eyes and a wobbly smile plastered onto his face.

~Timeskip to after they leave the hospital the next day, and start headed to UA for the first day of school.~

The cast on my leg, arm, and chest were weighing me down with every aching step I took. The crutches weret helping one bit! "Ugh- ZuZu can I get a bit of help here, like can you carry my bag? Sorry to have to ask." I asked quietly, hiding any emotion I felt. He gave me a large smile and nodded back in reply. "Yeah of course, Those injurys must be botehering you so much, I'm so, so, sorry I couldn't save you sooner." He said in the same quiet voice as me. I gave the smallest of smiles that only he could see it. 

We walked in a comfterble silence the rest of the way, and after another 15 minutes finally made it to UA... this is a new portion of my life, maybe UA won't be as bad as I originally thought...

(684 words)

Thanks for reading! I hope your all enjoying my story so far!