Chapter 21- Test Day, Pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV.

Finally, just as class was about to end, Aizawa called us all to attention. I groaned out in protest as my peaceful sleep was cut short. 

"So, most of you passed." He said glaring at a few of us. "But the test isn't over yet... for the physical part of the exams you're going to have to fight us teachers," He finished off. I heard a few loud gasps, even Plastic Surgery was shocked. I shrugged at the news, how were we supposed to defend the innocent from villains without being able to defeat other pros who will most likely be holding back.

"Make's since, how are we to be pro hero's if we can't even defeat our teachers who will most likely have some sort of restraint on them." I explained, burying my face back into my arms, trying to catch some more sleep while the whole ordeal is explained. I'm sure Zuzu or Shoto will fill me in once the time comes. Heck even Katsuki would probably explain if I asked.

I felt a rough material smack my cheek just as my eyes were falling shut. "Real mature Eraser, real mature." I called wiping hiding my entire face in my hands. He groaned and wrapped his dumb scarf around me, holding me up in the air so I couldn't fall asleep. I grumbled out a few profanities and tried to look as angry as possible being held up in the air like a mental person.

While he was explaining I managed to wriggle my way down to where I was able to make myself quite comfy, and along the way I fell asleep again. What can I say PTSD from being stuck with abusive villains for all your life and then some can have its cons. Regardless though, I beat Erasers little plan. Take that Eraser.

Aizawa's POV.

Once I dismissed everyone, I noticed the girl sleeping in my scarf. I also noticed the dark circles under her eyes and the way her skin looked sunken in and pale. "Midoriya, I need you and Todoroki to stay behind. Everyone else meet up at the bus. I saw the two teenagers nod, their eyes showed clear signs of worry once they say the girl laying limp in my scarf.

"She lives with you Midoriya, your practically her brother, and you basically live there with how many calls I get from your father asking where I've hidden his son. So, what's wrong with her." I asked indicating to the dead looking girl in my scarf. They both looked at each other before replying. 

"Ever since we saved her from the Villains she hasn't been sleeping right. We've both caught her awake at 3 in the morning sipping coffee on multiple occasions. We believe she's having mild PTSD episodes and flashbacks that are preventing her from sleeping." Todoroki replied, as stoic and straight forward as ever.

I sighed out in frustration. I'll take her to recovery girls and see whether she can do the last portion of the exams or not. Then I'll have to talk to Nezu to see what we should do about the situation.

Shoto's POV.

'I should have known what she was going through. I should have been able to help her through it.' I continued to beat myself up about the issue at hand. My hands squeezing into fists. All the what-if's running through my head like a hurricane. 

"Mr. Aizawa, even if she can't participate in the physical part of the exams will she still be able to pass or will she fail due to her condition?" I asked. In all fairness she has a reason to be this shaken up considering everything that's happened recently. I'm honestly surprised she's only feeling the aftermath now, but then again, this isn't the first time she's had to deal with trauma like this supposedly. 

"Well, depends on what Principle Nezu thinks, but I'll try to allow her to pass regardless, we've seen her fight before and it wouldn't be fair to fail her instantly for something out of her hands." Mr. Aizawa responded nodding his head. "Well, I'm off I'm going to get her to Recoverygirl and I have to talk to Nezu about the situation," Aizawa replied walking off with an unconscious (Y/N) wrapped securely in his capture scarf.

What where we going to do now. Hopefully Aizawa can get Nezu to pass (Y/N) even though she didn't actively participate in the physical part of the exams.