Chapter 11- I Won't Hurt you

Shoto's POV.

'Where the heck is she!?' I thought to myself as I rushed down the next street over from Bakugo's house. I ran in between houses even though it was slightly rude to do so, but I needed to find her before I lost her for sure. I mean I did have strong feelings for her, even if I couldn't always show it the best.

Point blank I just didn't wanna lose her to the Phyc. hospital, or for her to go into hiding. because of my mistake. As I finally reach the Bakugo residence I thought about the best approach to the topic of (Y/N). For all, I know their terrible people or haven't even seen her at all.

"Umm excuse me, have you seen a girl about this tall, with (H/C) hair and (E/C). She was most likely wearing a hospital gown, or something similar to one?" I asked once a lady with very short blond hair opened the door, seemingly radiating anger, which I'm used to. Dad and all.

"No, haven't seen her goodbye kid." She all but ignored me. As she tried to close the door on me, I stuck my foot in the way to act as a sort of doorstopper. "Are you sure you haven't seen her? Here let me jog your memory a bit." I reply, making my voice as venomous as possible while creating a small pillar of ice in place of my foot.

She gave a surprised grunt, obviously just now realizing who I am. Typically, I don't use my status as a threat. Or use it at all. But in this case, I need to use it to save her.

(Y/N)'s POV.

"Hey Dang Nerd, I have a stray for you to take deal with," Bakugo called into the hallway leading to my best friend's room. The door slowly opened to reveal a shaggy-haired Izuku who was groggily rubbing his eyes of sleep. 

"Why would you bring me a-" Zuzu started. Opening his eyes to take a look at the supposed 'Stray'.  He quickly stopped his sentence and replaced it with a worried expression as he took in both the new and old injuries on the battered girl.

"(N/N)! What happened to you! Shouldn't you be in the hospital? Why are you with Kachann?" Izuku rushed, waving his arms in the air and frantically running around the room. I gave a little sneeze from the cold before starting my explanation began. 

~Time Skip~ 

Just as you were about finished with your explanation as to why you showed up at Izukus at 12 A.M. with blood and dirt covering you head to foot. Along with why Bakugo was with you. A knock on the door caught your attention.

Izuku got up to open the door, only to get pushed to the side by a very frantic and disheveled Todoroki. "Is she here, please tell me she is because I just ran like 10 streets to get here from the hospital." Todoroki sighed, obviously trying to catch his breath.

"It's your lucky day cuz' she's right over here!" Izuku cheered at happily as possible given the situation.

Shoto's POV. 

"Be careful though, she looks like she's been through heck and back. She seems out of it too, she's been looking around as if her life depended on it for the last hour. She's also been flinching at the littlest of things and then laughing it off as if nothing spooked her or anything." Izuku whispered to me as we walked over to the couch.

"(Y/N), Todoroki's here to see you." Izuku remark solemnly as not to spook her so much. She flinched at my name regardless and began to hide in a cocoon of blankets and pillows. "Hahaha, this is so comfortable!" her muffled voice came out a bit too enthusiastically for her normal self.

From what I can see from between two pillows, she's shaking like a mess and a lone tear falls on her cheek. She just looked so... Broken

In the moment's urge at seeing her so blatantly scared when she thought no one was looking. I hugged her blanket pile whispering a chorus of reassurances. "I may not know why you're so scared of me, or more specifically my surname, but I promise that no matter what I won't hurt you.

She poked a single hand out of the fort from behind, in secret, of course, to grab onto my hand as if it was a lifeline to her. I gave her a reassuring squeeze of the hand to calm her nerves. 

I do wonder why she was so petrified of my surname though...

Author~Chan here!

I know my writing style isn't that different than when I first began to write this story, but it has improved a bit I think. Anyways, I added a tad bit of obvious foreshadowing in the chapter, Let me know what you think it'll be! One more Announcement, or more like an apology for the few people who actually read this cringy story. 

I haven't been writing this because, as stated on my board, I've been thinking about my style of writing and wanted to find a way to improve it for my loyal readers. So sorry if I've kept you all waiting for this next part. Anywho thanks for reading!

Chao~