Chapter 15- New Costume and Weapon

(Y/N)'s POV.

"I. Hate. Waking. Up!" I growled as I ate my chocolate chip Pancakes that I conned for breakfast. I saw Zuzu and Shoto roll their eyes at me from the other side of the kitchen table. I gave a glare before continuing my constant complaints. "Oh, I have that hero costume idea all drawn up now, wanna see it?" I ask in between my complaints.

"Sure, what is it like though?" Izuku asked with a tilt of the head. I fished into my pocket to find it since I was bringing it with me to give to the Hero support student, and good friend, Mei.

"I spent all night on it, basically whenever I use my quirk the blue you see on the design will change to fit the type of quirk I'm using!" I stated happily but quickly continued to tell them the best part

"I spent all night on it, basically whenever I use my quirk the blue you see on the design will change to fit the type of quirk I'm using!" I stated happily but quickly continued to tell them the best part. "I also have a really cool staff that can turn into any weapon I want as long as I infuse it with my Power, for example, if I create a bow and arrow I can infuse the arrows with a poison quirk and shoot poison arrows!" I stated again while fishing out another design from my messenger bag.

 "I also have a really cool staff that can turn into any weapon I want as long as I infuse it with my Power, for example, if I create a bow and arrow I can infuse the arrows with a poison quirk and shoot poison arrows!" I stated again while fishin...

(You can choose which one you want!)

I showed them the designs, and they looked stunned. "What, Is it bad?" I asked a bit self-consciously. 

"No, just neither of us knew you could draw. Since when?" Shoto stated in slight awe. Izuku quickly nodded his head and continued gapping at my designs spread out on the table. I just blushed a little bit and scratched the back of my next in embarrassment. 

"Well, you've gotta find something to keep you from giving up on escaping a bad familial relationship," I replied a serene smile taking over my face. "Anyways, let's just head to school. Don't wanna be late haha!" I nervously laughed to get the conversation off the past. They both nodded in a seemingly understanding manner and grabbed their bags to leave for school.

I took one last glance at my designs and stuffed them into my messenger bag quickly following the gang outside. "Hey, you Freaking nerd, and you Dang villain reject! Non-other than Bakugo called out to us over the sound of passing by cars. I heard Shoto sigh from behind me before clearing this throat to gain attention. 

"Look Bakugo why don't you just leave us alone, we're all going to the same place anyways it's not like we're going anywhere special," Shoto stated before quickly taking my hand in his and walking past Bakugo and towards U.A. He and Izuku followed us regardless. 

The whole walk to U.A, Bakugo was cursing us out, Zuzu was cowering, and Shoto just ignored it all and kept his firm grasp on my hand. I never noticed how broken Bakugo really looked up close. It's kinda like he's hiding his emotions behind anger. I think I could get used to this new, yet weird, dynamic.

Author~Chan here!

There's not much to say here besides Hope you enjoy it I'll say it now... Hope you enjoy it!

Chao~