Chapter 6- Awaken and Villains

(Y/N)'s POV.

I awoke covered in a cold sweat. My stomach churning with burning pain. I furrowed my brows as I tried to move my hands, my hands were tied up. Literally. I let out a low growl and continued to try to unchain myself. I tried to spit out the gag in my mouth or push off the blindfold covering my sight, but all to no avail.

Suddenly as if on cue, I heard heavy footsteps echoing down the corridor. I stopped everything I was doing and faked unconsciousness so I could gather intel on where I am. The door creaked open, the squeaking of metal on metal making me hold in a grimace.

"Well Princess, welcome to your new life." A gruff voice mocked from what I can only assume was the doorway. I still played unconscious hoping I could on some miracle get away with it. "I know you're not asleep." He continued his footsteps coming towards me judging by the sound. They suddenly stopped. 

*Slam* 

My body smashed against the wall with so much force that I could feel both the wall and my spine break. I groaned in pain, refusing to let my attacker see me scream in pain. He just chuckled at my petty display of pride and continued to hit kick and burn me. 

(A/N: Anyone knows who it is yet?)

Deku's POV.

After I told everyone about her past, some were sad others were angry. Some were even unreadable like Kacchan and Todoroki. "W-we need to go help her. We can't just leave her alone." Jiro, her best friend, stated with sadness and determination radiating off her in waves. I nodded and Jiro, Shoto, Kacchan, Tsuyu, and I started running towards the large building. While everyone else went to the main school building to get help. Just as we reached the door we all heard a blood-curdling scream that rang through the air like a raging wildfire.

We slammed open the door just to see a bloody and beaten (Y/N) with a knife hanging out of her stomach. She was passed out and mangled in the arms of a large bird-like creature. 

The more we looked, the more we could see. I could see the pain present on her face as she whimpered and twitched in her sleep. I could see the blood dripping off of her slowly making a steadily growing puddle beneath her. We could all see her busted lips and broken bodyparts from even the greatest distance. We also saw Aizawa sensei being healed by (Y/N)'s blood as she controlled it with the last ounce of strength she had remaining. 

A black portal opened up behind her as the blue-haired Villain laughed. The last thing we all saw of (Y/N) was the blood spurting out of her mouth as the knife in her stomach was pulled out and the small whimper that came out of her mouth as she was taken away to what I can assure is going to be a bloody family reunion.

(Y/N)'s POV.

After-oh say- an hour It was finally over. I was rapidly trying to heal myself while I was slowly being broken inside and out. "Now Princess, put on your ball gown because the King and Queen are coming home Tomorrow." The same deep voice growled. I winced as one last burn coated over my skin. 

After a while, I couldn't heal myself any longer so I had a few fractures along with a few third-degree burns. The stab wound in my stomach wasn't healing no matter how much I try. My jaw was semi-healed but still, hurt like a jerk. I had a few broken ribs but at this point, I honestly couldn't heal myself anymore. I barely had any energy, nor blood, left. I just hoped they found me before The Others did.

Hello! Author~Chan here! Thanks for reading. Sorry, the last few and possibly the next few chapters are semi-short. Just writers blook getting to me. ANyways hope you enjoyed it. 

Sayonara~