Chapter 17- Exams?!

(Y/N)'s POV.

Just as Midnight left the chatter-filled classroom, Aizawa woke up from his 'Nap'. "Shut up!" He yelled his eyes glowing red while he unzipped his tacky yellow sleeping bag. Everyone shut up instantly and snapped their attention to the front of the room. 

"I have some news before the end of the class," Aizawa started pausing for what we can all only assume was supposed to be suspense. "We will be having exams at the end of the month, and whoever fails is going to have to stay behind for summer school while the rest of us go to a hero camp for the summer." He finished, observing as some of the other students groaned and (or) cheered. I remained neutral as I looked around the room.

I had a bad feeling about this whole summer camp idea...

(Time-skip *_*)

AWWWW-We're gonna fail!" Denki and Mina called out while side-eyeing me. "I wish we only had someone smart enough to Tutor us!" They called again, while slowly edging their way towards my side.

"Well! Good thing I'm here then since I am the smartest one here! Well, besides Todoroki~San that is..." Momo's all too ego-filled voice trailed off while making puppy eyes at Shoto, and glaring at me. I gave a hum in response to her weak glare before sending one back. If looks could kill, she'd be 50 feet under. She shied away from my death glare... as she should.

 I walked over to the mini group of elite friends that we somehow established against all odds. Bakugo was yelling at Shoto about one thing or another, while Zuzu was shying away from the situation and rambling on about how to stop it.

"No! Do you not understand I'm the better one. She'll like me way more than you. Just wait and see how the cards play out Icy-Hot!" Bakugo yelled out at Shoto while Izuku just shied away from the conflict. I rolled my eyes but continued to let the show play out while Momo bragged in the background.

Shoto hissed through his teeth before coming up with a good retort, "Well at least I stayed with her in the hospital when she, y'know, almost died TWICE, and then ran away because of a Manic attack!" He growled back. Bakugo finched at the insult before sparks started to fly from between his tightly closed fist.

I now decided to intervene before anyone came flying out of the window. "Woah boys let's all take a break from this... compelling... argument, and agree to have a study session together after school. Deal?" I asked while leaning against the wall with my arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. 

Zuzu nodded at me before skipping to my side. The other two boys blushed before agreeing and following me and Izuku towards the door. Just as we reach the halfway point to the door, Momo intersected us before we could leave the room and head to Izuku and I's apartment for studying.

"Hey, Shoto. I-I mean we could really use someone as smart as you to help us study. I honestly wouldn't min the extra help..." She stated towards Shoto with a flirtatious purr coating her voice. For some odd reason, I felt a pit in my stomach and doubt enter my mind. 

Was I... Jealous? No impossible.

"Oi, Leave em' alone. We already have a study group committed with just the four of us. No need to add another one to his pile." Bakugo stated in his calm/Angry voice while glaring at her from under his slight spiky bangs. Momo growled before turning to glare at Bakugo hands on hips in her typical snobby pose. 

"Uh, well that's easy for you to say because you probably need all the help you can get, but why would he help you three when he could easily help me. Y'know the better of the bunch." SHe replied with an overly confident smirk on her heavily worked-on and make-up face.

(Sorry, I have an inside joke with my friend group where we call Momo plastic surgery because she looks TOO perfect, that It's unsettling.)

"Hey, Yayorozu. Why don't we let him have a say. No need to get overly confident. Plus, I'm sure Bakugo doesn't need as much help as your face." I replied with a coy smirk curling my ruby lips. She made a noise between a screech and a growl before plastering on her fake smile again.

 "Hmm, there's not really a choice because we obviously know who he's going to pick, but whatever makes the letdown feel better." She replied while smugly smiling at Shoto, obviously ignoring my insult. I rolled my eyes before smirking at Shoto who groaned.

"Sorry to say but, I'm obviously going to go with my friends to study. No need to make myself suffer." Shoto started watching as Momos eyes widen and sparkle. Poor, dumb, lovesick puppy.

"Oh, good. I knew you wou-" SHe started only to be cut off by Shoto. "Hence why I have to go with (Y/N) and them. By the way. Only my friends call me Shoto." He finished before grabbing my hand and walking off, just to add a little extra salt to the wound.

Bakugo quickly followed up and grabbed my other hand, and Zuzu skipped happily in front of us. Just as we walked out of the door we heard Momo emit a faint screech and a Stomp. The door prevented us from hearing any more.

Oh, yeah. This is gonna be a fun Year.

But, what was that feeling I felt it when Momo flirted with Shoto, and when she made fun of Bakugo. Do I like them both? No that's Impossible. Maybe?

Not a clue. But whatever it is, I'll deal with it later. For now, It's time to study and train for this Exam.

Author~Chan here,

So Updates will be coming out on weekends now since School is starting for me and I've recently started quite a few activities for myself. I may post one here and there on weekdays, but that's not a guarantee of anything like that. Thank you all s much for dealing with my really Chaotic posting schedule lately. 

Chao~