Chapter 3- Friends and Questions.

(Y/N)'s POV.

It was the end of homeroom. Everyone was nice and the quirk test wasn't too hard. I just used my teleportation for the ball throw, long jump, and race. While I used Strength rush for the strength test. 

It was a bit hard to work with my casts but manageable, plus they should be able to come off tomorrow; well my leg and arm ones at least, my chest one still has to stay on for another week or so. Our next class was hero training so I just sat in my seat and waited for the teacher to come. "HERE I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" I heard a loud voice call from the hallway. The door slammed open to reveal All-Might himself. My eyes sparkled a bit but I smothered all the feelings I had for him.

~Time Skip, to when there at hero training because im Lazy and in need of caffine~

I was paired with Todoroki against Ojiro and Hagakure. I knew all their quirks already because I used a quirk I like to call Information seeker, so that's already dealt with in case I need it. "(L/N), would you like to come up with a plan?" Todoroki'e emotionless voice called out from behind me, I was shocked that he could sneak up on me but hid it well, and nodded my head.

"I'll freeze the floor and you grab onto the bomb while they're stuck. So just stay out of my way" He said his voice devoid of anything but anger. "I'll just teleport to it, stop acting so high up like your better than us, because your not. Even if your dad is Endeavor. Because believe it or not, some people have awful lives." I replied adding more malice to my voice necessary. I walked away, and back to where Izuku was standing.

Todoroki's POV.

Did she just? I'm very confused, no one's ever not given me what I wanted, I've never been defied because of either my father or because the person I'm with likes me or is intimidated by me. So what's so different about her? Whatever it is im very interested, im going to find out more about her one way or another... 

I closed my gaping mouth when I heard mine and (L/N)'s name called. I never noticed until now but her hero costume is rather...pleasing...to the eye.

(A/N: This is your hero costume, it changes depending on the type of quirk you use, for example, the white one will only show if you're using a time quirk or ice quirk. The rest you can imagine. The default is the black one.)

She looked like a goddess! On closer inspection, I just see the outline of numerous scars crawling and snaking around her skin

What happened to her?

(Y/N)'s POV.

I noticed Todoroki staring at me, more specifically my numerous scars, the cast only helping to hide the broken and bruised skin around my chest. I was going to stop him from staring but the training exercise already started. I froze time to where only me and Todoroki could maneuver through the mass of timelines, and fog of memories. "Don't walk too far into the fog, once I lose you in it, you'll see all my memories mixed in with all the others who been in here. Which only consists of you and Izuku. Also, avoid the timelines, there the little whisps of light floating around, I like the timeline im in now and wish to stay in it." I said my monotonous voice ringing out through the hidden air. 

We finally made it to the bomb and I tapped it with my middle finger, by black nail lightly scratching the paint. I unfroze time and waited for everyone to get their bearings and notice us here. I examined my hand counting the small cuts and tiny scars looming all over my fingers and hand. "THE HEROS WIN?!" All-Might shouts, finally realizing where standing next to the bomb. His own confusion was mirrored in everyone else. 

"Woah what's your quirk (Y/N)?" Ojiro called out walking over to where we were standing. "Disclosed information," I replied blandly staring at the wall to avoid many memories that were fighting to re-surface. "Come on you gotta tell us (Y/N)!" Hagakure bellowed from right beside me. "No, for my safety and yours I keep most of my information disclosed. For a good reason might I add." I replied walking away from the group while my costume turned back to its usual black pattern.

I struggled to suppress my memories while I walked back to the cramped screening room. I was just about to turn the nob to enter the room when I was slammed against the wall next to me. The casts took all the impact for me, but it still stung. I barely winced at the pain. "What do you want Bakugo?" I asked tilting my head to the side. A light blush covered his cheeks as he started growling. "WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK DANG EXTRA!" He shouted in my ear. I hide another wince at the volume but continued in my even voice. "Disclosed information," I replied with a mini shrug, he pinned me against the wall with his hand and started setting off mini-explosions near the side of my face. 

He started to make his explosions bigger so they would get closer to my face. Once they got so close that the flames started to lick my face, I teleported a bit down the hall. I patted down my white-styled costume and put out the mini-fire that singed a small piece of the fabric. "I suggest you leave it alone before I make you," I said in a dangerously low voice, masking my anger. 

"Tell All-Might Izuku and I are going home early if he asks why just say 1913," I said glaring at Bakugo as I turned around and went to the infirmary. 

Bakugo's POV.

Wha- Why does she need that dang nerd to go home! Do they live together? Ugh, this is so frustrating why do I feel like this she makes me so mad! Maybe I should try to get to know her more, than see if this annoying fluttery feeling in my stomach goes away, yeah that's what I'll do.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I went and grabbed a freshly healed Izuku from Recovery Girl's office. With a quick thank you and an awkward wave from Izuku we left for home. "Wha-Don't we have 30 minutes of school left?" He cried out trying to escape my killer grasp. "Yes, but we got to go home early," I said my voice still low, with anger, sorrow, and pain all mixed. Izuku understood my expression and nodded his head in reply. He patted my back as comfort, and we walked in comfortable silence the rest of the way.

(1168 words) 

Sorry if this was too long, I hope you still are enjoying this story as always. Chao~.