The bush kept on moving and its sound kept on coming closer.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, taking a peek through the sharp ends of the tall grasses while buttoning the unbuttoned part of his shirt.

"I think someone's here," I whispered. "Look, someone's coming out." I lowered my head in sync with Draco's.

As the rustling sound of the bush kept on growing closer, I was getting eager to know who would come out of it. But to my surprise, it was not a who, it is a what.

The head of a deer popped out of the bush and allowed itself to come out, revealing its whole majestic brown body that made this place even more dreamy.

"Oh," A sigh of relief came out of my mouth, sitting back down on the ground and allowing myself to admire such a beautiful admirable deer.

"You thought someone might have seen us." He chuckled, sitting next to me.

"It's beautiful," A grin was plastered on my lips whilst my eyes were still focused on the deer.

"Yeah." I heard him say.

I turned my head to Draco and noticed that his eyes were settled upon me with the smile that I love, plastered on his lips. He looks like he's mesmerized by the sight in front of him.

"Why are looking at me like that?" I asked, grinning like my cheekbones were showing on both of my cheeks.

"Do I have to tell you why?" He looks like his heart melted.

"If you may, please." I chuckled.

"I feel lucky to have a beautiful girl who I call Mine." He tucked my hair behind my ear and leaned closer, colliding his soft lips with mine, then rested his forehead on mine while caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Draco."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Draco went to Diagon Alley to get the art materials that I ordered by writing a letter to Mr Florence. I was supposed to be the one to get my materials, however, Draco insisted that he'll take them for me instead. He doesn't want me to come because of when Rita Skeeter had almost caught us.

All I did this afternoon was just stay inside my room, read a book, stare at his mother's garden while waiting for him to come back.

(Knock...knock...)

"Come in!" I yelled, closing the book from my lap.

"Hi," Michael peeked through the door after opening it. "Can I talk to you?"

I smiled and nodded, standing up from the couch and following him outside the room.

We didn't speak as we used to while walking through this hallway and he seems to be...He looks like he's nervous about something and he looks uncomfortable about it. I could hear him breathing heavily and I couldn't help but notice that he kept on chewing his lower lip.

"Michael?" I placed my hand on his arm, which seems to snap him back to his sense.

"Oh, Y/n- I-" He stammered and took a deep breath. "What is it?" He smiled, although he still looks anxious.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I- Ahh- Yes, I'm perfectly alright." He told and we made our way outside the Manor and sat down at the wooden bench nearby the lake.

Michael couldn't stop tapping his foot on the ground and even fiddling with his fingers. He pretty sure was anxious and I couldn't identify or read him about what was he anxious about.

"Michael, I think you are anxious about something?" My brows furrowed. "Is it about what you want to talk about with me? I mean, we're friends and you have every right to tell me about what makes you that nervous." I chuckled.

"Y/n," he took one deep breath and spoke again. "Ilikeyou..." He told me in a fast way of speaking and I didn't even understand what he said.

"Pardon?" I looked at him curiously. "Can you repeat what you just said? I wasn't able to catch that?" I chuckled.

"I like you, Y/n." He spoke again in a fast way.

I leaned my back against the backrest of the bench and chuckled, "Oh, Michael, I know that. I like you as a friend too. Friends always like each other. I mean, why would be friends hate each other?"

"No, no, no," He exclaimed. "That is not what I meant, Y/n. The person that I'm attracted to is you and you are the person who I smelled from our Amortentia."

"What?" The smile on my lips dropped, looking at him like I couldn't seem to process everything.

"I'm in love with you and I couldn't keep this feeling to myself anymore."

I became speechless and just stared at him in shock. I couldn't seem to utter any words, due to the fact that I was THAT girl that he was talking about for months. How dumb I was to realize that and now too that I realized that...when he helped me or make me feel better about my feelings towards Draco, it hurts him.

"Michael, you know that I-"

Without any signal, he just suddenly kissed me and pulled away gently, leaving me again speechless.

"Shit," I heard him mutter. "I'm so sorry. I— I couldn't help myself. I-"

The next thing I knew was that he was punched by no other than Draco.

"You fucking Asshole!" Draco spat.

"Draco!" I immediately stood up from the bench and hurried to him, trying to stop him from giving Michael another punch.

"You!" He turned to me. "How could you do this?" Pain was written in his eyes.

"Draco, I didn't know that he-" But before I could even finish my sentence, he refused to listen and just walked out.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." Michael's voice started to break.

"Michael, I-- We'll talk about this later." Then I left, going after Draco.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

"Draco, please listen to me," I exclaimed while following him and yet he still refused to listen.

He just continued to march through this wide hallway and ignored my presence. I didn't want us to be in this state again, especially when we're already on good terms.

"Draco!" I called, my voice started to break and I know how much it hurts that he wouldn't even look at me nor listen to me.

He twisted the doorknob of his bedroom and walked inside.

"Draco, please-"

But his only reply was slamming the door in front of me, which hurt me even more, and tears began to run down my cheeks. I don't have any wand to open it, especially when I gave my wand to Harry. I just...don't know what to do now.

"I'm sorry." I pressed my forehead and hand against his door, whimpering silently into the cold hallway.

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 || 𝐃.𝐌On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara