"NO IT DOESN'T. YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH Y/N OR AT WORK AND YOU NEVER MAKE TIME FOR ME!" She stomped her foot.

"I DON'T MAKE TIME FOR YOU?! YOU NEVER CAN TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO SPEND TIME WITH ME. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GENUINELY MEANT THAT YOU LOVED ME?!" He pointed at her.

"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I MEANT I LOVED YOU? EVERYDAY! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID YOU EVEN LOVED ME. AT LEAST I SAY IT. YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH Y/N AND NEVER MAKE TIME FOR ME, I I...I feel like you don't even love me anymore." She mumbled the last part out.

"Naomi.. if hanging out with Y/N makes you uncomfortable, you should've told me. I'll stop hanging around her if that makes you comfortable." As much as he didn't want to stop being friends with you, he would do it for his relationship.

Naomi shakes her head no.

"I don't think I can love you anymore." She says.

"What...why not?" He asked worriedly

"I've thought about it and I just don't love you like how I've loved you before, there's someone else." She looks down.

His eyes went wide as his heart dropped to his stomach. "someone else." He repeats her words. Still a bit shocked he sits on the sofa looking down to the ground.

"What do you mean 'someone else?" He sounded angry.

She hesitated before telling him "2 months ago I met someone while working and I think I love him."

He felt his heart shatter as she said that.

"So I wanted to tell you that we're breaking up."

"What.." He mumbled as he look up at her, terror in his eyes. He didn't want to believe what she said.

"I love you but you keep hurting me." She sighed as she looked down.

"I keep hurting you?" He sounded hurt and mad. He got up off the couch and started getting all up in her face.

"I KEEP HURTING YOU? HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?! YOU LITERALLY JUST TOLD ME YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME RANDOM GUY THAT YOU'VE MET 2 MONTHS AGO." He said, his face kept getting redder from anger. He was fuming.

"I knew you'd be like this." She sighs.

No response from him.

"I'll pack my things and go." She looks down.

"Go where?" He raised his eyebrow, still angry with the girl in front of him.

"With Ryota, that's his name." She practically whispered it.

He scoffed as the girl went to pack her things.

Watching as the girl walked out the house. Before she closed the door she looked back at him one more time. He turned his head away in anger. She frowned before she closed the door and left.

Right after he left he went to their bedroom and broke down into sobs. Just then he got a text message. He didn't feel like reading it so he just continued to cry into his pillow.

6:45

It's been 2 days since you last saw him and he still hasn't replied to your text. You were a bit worried but thought that he was busy and would eventually reply. You were getting ready to go to your lecture at the moment. You put on your earrings and walked out the door. You took out your phone and saw a text message pop up. It was from Hawks, you smiled as the text read "Sorry Y/N I just saw this message." You started to type "It's alright!" Before you got a call from him.