interrogation

Vincent

Marchetti, Ezra and I loaded into the car after cuffing all three of the men, and we followed behind the other suvs while I made a few
calls to fix my house.

The house that I plan to make virtually indestructible

Ezra wasn't speaking much, which was to be expected. I tried to give her a few words of comfort but I had several phones calls to make to ensure things were taken care of, so holding her hand had to do for now.

After about an half hour drive, we made it to the shed, which really wasn't a shed at all. It was what looked like an abandoned house, made from concrete on a huge plot of land that stretched for miles.

While it looked abandoned, the inside was in slightly better condition. We hardly used the top part of the house, but the bottom part held several vacant cells with 24/7 surveillance and a few soundproof rooms we used for interrogations.

All of the suv's stopped outside of the rickety house, and we all made our way in, going straight down the steps as I held Ezra in my arms.

My security got the men settled in chairs and ready for interrogation, while I tried to calm Ezra down, "They will die for what they did to you. I want you to know that, baby."

"I know." She stated, holding onto my arm, "Can I come with you?"

"I'd rather you not, sweetheart, you don't need to see what's about to happen."

"Vincent I don't want to leave you." She pouted, tears filling her eyes, "Please."

I roughly ran my hand over my face, I didn't want Ezra to see what was about to go down, "Ezra, I don't want to scare you. I can't be lenient in there, and you may not like what is going to be said."

"Vincent, I don't care. I don't want to leave you, I'll stay out of the way." She pleaded, holding onto me tighter.

I grabbed her face, "If it gets to be too much, or you want to leave, just say the word and you can sit right outside the door, okay?" 

"Okay." She agreed as the I carried her into the interrogation room, sitting her down on a metal table. The room was packed with several of my men walking in and out, as the trio of idiots were sitting tied down to metal chairs in the center of the room, right in a row.

I began taking off my suit jacket, handing it to Ezra as she rolled my sleeves up my forearms. Usually I didn't participate in the actual interrogations, just asked the questions.

But this shit was personal.

I walked over the the 3 men, before slightly leaning back on the table that presented several small knifes and other tools of torture.

Marchetti placed himself behind the men, waiting on me to pick who goes first. I looked at each man individually, before speaking, "Which of you three is willing to cooperate?"

No one answered, so I looked to the man sitting on the right, "Well, guess you're up first."

He scoffed, and Marchetti pulled his head back by his hair, "Show some fucking respect to your Don." He demanded.

"Fuck all of you!" He screamed, then looked at Ezra, "This is all your fault, you fucking whore-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as I plunged a knife into his neck, cutting off his words as he started chocking on his own blood.

I didn't want Ezra to see any of this shit.

I turned around to gage her reaction, and she gave me a small smile, encouraging me.

I love her so much.

I refocused my attention onto the next man, instructing Marchetti to straighten his fingers out on the arm rest, "Now, are you going to be an idiot and die the same death as your friend next to you, or are you going to tell us who sent you?"

"David Gallo." He answered out firmly, with a sneer.

"Why?" I demanded, as he stayed silent. Marchetti cut off a finger, tossing it on the floor and he let out a scream.

"Did he offer you money for my wife?"

"Fuck the finical compensation, you know what that fucker offered that sealed the deal? Your pretty little wife, that's what. I would've fucked her in each hole she had and-"

I backhanded him hard enough to knock down the whole chair, feeling pain in my own hand, as he spit out a mouthful of blood and a few teeth.

I stood over him and yanked him back up by his shirt, "You think you're  a tough guy huh?" I mocked him, and he let out a frown.

"Take off his pants." I instructed, and two random security guards stepped up and began doing as I instructed.

"Ezra cover your eyes baby, you don't need to see another man's penis." I demanded, looking right at her. She rolled her eyes and put my jacket over her head, and I would've probably chuckled had I not been in the middle of an interrogation.

She's so fuckin' adorable.

Once the man's pants and boxers were off, I took a knife and planted it right in his penis, severing it in half.

Not that there was much to begin with.

The man next to him started gagging, blubbering out random cries as I moved closer to him.

I instructed Marchetti to straighten his fingers out, "I assume you understand I'm not in a fun mood right now. And since your the last one, we can't kill you as easily, so the torture will be months. If you cooperate, I'll give you a quick death. Your choice."

He looked like he was debating his next words, before offering up, "David Gallo offered to pay us to abduct the girl, and said we could keep her."

Ezra spoke for the first time in minutes, removing the jacket off her head, "My dad sent you to kidnap me? He knew Vincent would go looking for me, that doesn't make sense."

"He said something once about his other daughter getting married once you were out of the picture." He looked at Ezra, "But I didn't know what he meant, I swear! He paid us to take you away from Vincent, as long as you were away from him it didn't matter!"

I looked at Ezra and her face showed her obvious confusion, "Does he want me dead?" She asked.

"He said if Vincent found us before he could get to you, we had to kill you." He clarified.

"Why?" I asked this time.

"He didn't say, and we didn't ask."

Ezra just nodded her head, obviously in deep thought, I looked at her for a moment before continuing, "Your accomplices were found digging around in my study, what were they looking for?"

I knew David Gallo needed something from there, but I wasn't exactly sure what.

"I don't know man, he gave us each specific orders, told Cal and Ronnie to go to the study and told me to after the girl. I was waiting for them to come up and help me, but you guys got there first."

I questioned him further, trying to make sure there was no discrepancies in his story, but he seemed to be telling the truth.

"For your honesty, you have earned a quick death." I confirmed.

He put his head down, and I gave a nod to signal one of the guards who shot the third man in the head, killing him instantly.

I looked to Ezra, who was staring at the ground intently.

I walked over to her and she laid her head on my chest, "C'mon baby, we'll stay in a hotel tonight."

She nodded her head, and I carried my little wife to the car. So much was so uncertain right now, but I knew one thing.

I was going to kill David Gallo.

•••