Chapter - 62 (M)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Both are breathing heavily looking at each other intensely while his hands are still on her nubs...

He went near her and hug her resting figure while he snaked his hands towards her back...

He sensually rub his hand before opening her hook of her inner... Throw the t - shirt along with inner somewhere in the room.... She hug him tightly...

S - Naaz... Don't wear those inner when we are alone.... It increase my precious time.... Said in irritation... While start yet again his work on her.... Making shehnaaz fully embarrassed by his shameless talks....

S - ohhhh sweetheart... Why so redness... Pati hu tera.... Embarrass hone jarurat nhi hai... Saying so he loose open his shirt.... While looking at her face intensely....

After that... The clothes remaining on there body is mercilessly thrown out by him.... Then he again hover her....

His touch was feather-light as he sucked each pricking nubs, and brushed his lips across her stomach.... Making her more wanting for his touch...

Sh - haannnnnnn siddharth.... Gasped loudly at his sweet torture.... Which is taking her to pleasurable heaven....

He moved to one hip, exploring a kissing gently on the spot.....  The cool air sent shivers up her spine....

Then one leg was lifted, and she felt him at the back of her foots....

Sh - siddharth... Please nhi.... Said in between her huffing breaths... As she can't tolerate him touching her foots.... Which he ignored completely and.... Start peppering her   with soothing kisses all over it.... but she liked it too much to make him stop, again.....  He lowered her leg, and allowed his hands to trace up the outside of her leg, slowly, until he once again reached her spot…

Shehnaaz’s excitement skyrocketed and her anticipation peaked as she raised her body along with his every action….. Allowing him having his way to her.... He slide to her feet to his sides.....  

Sh - siddharth.... Please... Pleading him to give her what wanted.... Which he complies immediately....

He stared into her eyes as he inched his way up her legs..... Her body started shaking, and she became very desperate, her every move demanding to which he give his self to her......  

He stopped at her thigh, and kissed each one lovingly..... Her body got hot with his every touch, hotter than she had ever imagined possible…every moment ecstasy....   Every breath was faster than the last...... She moved her hands to his head, running her fingers through his hair, and encouraging him while begging him for more..... Suddenly, her world exploded…every nerve and muscle singing at once.....  

Sh - yessss  siddddhaartthhh.... Giving a throaty groan... She loose herself completely to him....

Her hands pulled gently at his head, bringing him up to her..... She drew sidharth into a kiss.... He answered back, and pulled her to him.....  Their bodies melted into one, and she wrapped one leg around his.....  

He began at her neck kissing slowly and biting gently, savoring her smell and every inch of her flavor. He made his way to her toned belly and grazed his lips over navel, watching her tummy rise and fall as her breathing became more enthusiastic.... While inch by inch passes the barriers.... Making her gasp loudly...

Sh - sidhhhaaarrrttthhh...

He entered her while place his mouth on her boobs and start latching on her assets....

 Her hands moved down his back, and she pressed her body into his, telling him she was ready.....  

He thrust in and out, going a little farther each time..... Her fingernails dug into his back as she reveled in the agony, wanting more and more.

Sh - ahhhh siddharth fasterrrr ohhhh haannnnnnn... Moaning she start loosing herself in his...

Finally, he was totally consumed by her..... His thrusts were slow…and she begged him to go faster.....

Sh - siddharth fasterrrr hardderr..... Demanding helplessly... Making him smirk at her....

Soft sounds of pleasure escaping her lips as he varied the depth…deep…deepest…at one point almost leaving her, and the next completely within her completely....   His body shuddered, and she knew the enjoyment that he felt, but still he did not stop....

S - yess Naaz... ohhhhh yessss....

Their eyes met, an intense eyelock, feeling each other’s joy..... Their lips met, and parted.....   Hands exploring one another’s bodies..... After finally leaving themselves loose in the ease of there own heaven...  They hug each other and sleep peacefully in each other's arms...
.
.
.

Next morning sidharth get up early and went out of the room and call his security team in his mansion... To know about there status.... He can stay anywhere.. But he can never neglect his responsibilities... He knew the moment his rivals get to know he leaves his place... They become active to thrive his family... Which he can never gonna happen....

Sir everything is fine... But adhiraj under ground hoga hai... Usko tab krna mushkil ho raha hai... Come a reply from his team head...

S - jane do... Chuha hai... Bil mei nhi jayega to kaha jayega... Tum ghar pr sambhal na or ask javad to increase the security... Even inside mansion too..... said rudely... He cut the call... And went out of the house towards the other one to meet aman...

.
.
.
.

How's the update...?

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️