"True" Ned responds.

"So I'm gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace" Peter states, "because her favorite flower is the black dahlia because of, well-"

"The murder" Ned interrupts.

"The murder" Peter repeats, "Four, when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace. Then, five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel. And then, six, hopefully she tells me she feels the same way."

"Oh, don't forget step seven" Ned smiles.

"Step seven?" peter questions.

"Don't do any of that" Ned states.

Peter turns to Ned and sighs, "Why?"

"Because we're gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter!" Ned states.

"Ned" peter sighs.

"Look, I may not know much, but I do know this, Europeans love Americans" Ned shrugs.

"Really?" Peter questions.

"And more than half of them are women" Ned adds.

"Okay, sure" Peter replies, "But I really like MJ, man, okay? She's awesome, she's super funny in a kind of dark way, and sometimes I catch her looking at me and I feel like I've stood up way too- she's coming over. Just don't say anything."

"What up, dorks?" Mj smiles, "Excited about the science trip?"

"Hey, yeah, we're talking about the trip" Peter tells her.

"Yeah, and Peter's plan" Ned adds.

"You have a plan?" Mj asks.

"I don't" Peter sighs, "I don't have a plan."

"No, he's just gonna collect tiny spoons when we're traveling to other countries" Ned winks at Peter.

"Like a, like a grandmother?" Mj questions.

"I'm not collecting tiny spoons" peter responds, "He's collecting tiny spoons."

"Oh, okay, well that was a real roller coaster" Mj laughs and points at them and Ned nods, "By the way, travel tip, you should probably download a VPN on your phone, just so the government can't track you while we're abroad."

"Smart. Will do" peter smiles. MJ tucks a project under her arm and walks away. The bell rings.

"Dude, I think that went really great" Peter looks at Ned in disbelief.

Olivia walks through the streets of New York after another expensive shopping trip. The girl has suffered greatly after the death of her father, she's been dealing with school, taking over Stark industries, and her least favourite the paparazzi who all want to know the same thing, what's going on with the avengers? Her and Peter also agreed to be just friends after the blip, it wasn't Peters call but he agreed and she hasn't really spoke to him since they got back.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

After everything Olivia stopped hanging out with him and Ned because it just got awkward.

"Miss stark!" A reporter calls as Olivia tries to escape by fast walking but it doesn't work as more reporters are at the end of the street.

"Miss stark how are you handling taking over stark industries?" Another reporter asks.

"Spoilt brat!" Someone yells

"Miss stark how is everyone after the death of your father?" Another says.