"Maybe I'm bad at explaining, but I'm good at doing it." the corner of his mouth forms into a smirk, smugly raising his eyebrows to tease her.

Haneul gulps down her throat, clenching his shirt in her palm since her hands are resting on his chest.

How did they turn from doing yoga to learning how to kiss in just a second? She had no clue.  

"Let's check." she boldly commented, staring into his eyes with eagerness.

Yeah... I did not just say that out loud.

His smile slowly drops, "You're being serious?"

Why not?

I don't know if I want to kiss him just to 'practice'...

Or is it because I just want to kiss him.

This is confusing me.

"I... Yeah?"

He looks hesitant, and so is Haneul. He stays quiet, but his hands tighten around her waist as he pulls her closer.

"We should build the tension... To make it better." he whispered.

Haneul nodded her head, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. She's not gonna lie, of course she'd have seen the spicy scenes from movies or dramas.

People who act innocent in front of others are sometimes even worse than people who are actually dirty-minded.

Her hands sneakily grasped his hair, caressing his neck around. His breath hitch, surprised by her bold move.

Oh, so that's how you do it.

Haneul realizes that her move caught him off guard, causing her to get even more excited. Her hands travel around his face, pushing his hair back with her fingers.

His hair is so soft...

She moves her hand to his jaw, slowly caressing while examining his expression.

Jackpot.

His eyes are focused on her lips, staring at them without moving an inch. Haneul could feel his warm breath fanning her face, his hands caressing her back.

She could feel goosebumps all over her body just from his touch, biting her lips as a response.

"Who starts?" Haneul whispered to him.

"You."

"Me? I'm a little nervous..." She nervously chuckled.

"Then do you want me to?" He asks.

Her heart starts racing, feeling her stomach twisting. His whispering voice, his half-closed eyes staring at her, and how he moves his hands on her back, caressing it gently.

She'd be lying if he didn't give any effects to her...

"Sure."

He leans closer, wrapping his hand on her face gently. Haneul doesn't know what to do other than follow his moves, with her hands sneakily playing with his hair strands.

Foreheads and noses touching, her rapid heartbeat that trying to get out of her chest.

Is it gonna happen now?

bzz bzz

Haneul's phone buzzes since she mute it, but it still catches both of their attention since the vibration is loud enough to hear.