Ch 42

Wedding venue

Everyone looked towards the source of sound to see video started playing on the screen that was planted on the wall to show taekook memories.Everyone gasped when they saw kai tied on chair and tae was standing in front of him.

kai confessed everything in that video, everything. Jungkook couldn't believe his ears.His teary eyes were wide because of the severe betrayal of his own cousin.All the time he tried to protect that piece of shit but it was of no use.

He rejected tae, his love his only well wisher for kai in return he didn't even got loyalty.He was being used for so much time.His parents were killed intentionally by these monsters.He had been living with these monster.He brust in tears seeing the video.

Tae's eyes became teary seeing jungkook's state.

Tae : baby calm down i am here we will get your revenge

He was trying to calm gasping for air, jungkook.G was trying hard to hold jungkook still but jungkook was coughing and gasping for air.He fell on his knees G loosened his hold.

Tae : kook!!! Stay awake! Let me go you bastard or at least take him to doctor

Suddenly a gun shot was heard,IM was on floor now wimpering in pain.Jimin came out with enwoo and jaehyun.

Enwoo was also holding gun like jimin but with shaky hands while jaehyun was behind him.

Enwoo : let my friend go or else i will shoot you too

Yes the fire was launched by enwoo that's why it hit IM instead of kai.

All these commotion gave time to jungkook.He punched G in stomach and took his gun immediately.

Jungkook : i am not that much weak to cry without taking my revenge bastard, i will kill you with my bare hands.

Kai : drop your gun jungkook or else-

Tae : or else what? You will kill me?? Go on pull the trigger

He said while walking towards kai, whose hands were now trembling as he was left alone G was on jungkook's mercy while IM was already on floor.

Kai : s-stay away!!

Tae chuckled

Tae : go on fire

He said amused by the male

Jungkook's heart was beating so fast, he was thinking about thousand scenarios.what he pull the trigger?

A gun shot was heard everyone eyes widened, they thought kai finally pulled the trigger but no kai was shot in hand by jin.

Jin : come on now you all spoiled the wedding.

He immediately took gun from kai and IM who were whimpering in pain

G, after seeing his defeat punched jungkook's hand that was holding gun.The gun dropped a little far from them.

Jungkook punched him on face after missing his punch barely.Tae held G from his neck and punched him again.Jungkook was in rage he grabbed G again and pushed him on floor.He started punching him without stopping.

Jungkook : you "punch" Fucking "punch" Killed "punch" My "punch" Parents.

His hands were bloody by now, G's face was also not in good condition.

Jungkook was crying but still punching G, everyone were looking at him in pity.Soon he was pulled backwards by strong hands on his waist.He know he was being pulled by tae, he tried to pry away the strong arms but soon gave and started crying hard.

Tae immediately took him in his arms

Jungkook : All the time i was living in a lie!!!!

He shouted while crying

Jungkook : i was being used all the time!!!!

Tae was trying to calm him down with tears in his own eyes.

Jungkook kept on crying hard for few more minutes.Soon he passed out in tae's arm because he was exhausted.

Tae stood up and took him back to car.He laid jungkook in car.

Tae : stay with him i will be back and call doctor, tell him to reach my house in 10 minutes

Hoseok nodded

Tae went in to see desperate looking enwoo jimin and jaehyun

He ignored them, yoongi was also there.

Yoongi : i am taking him home you can come after finishing all this

He said to tae, who was about to protest but ignore it for now.

Tae : i can't kill them, i will be in jail for that.

He said to jimin

Jimin : don't worry i have a better plan

He smirked

Tae : which is?

he raised his eyebrow

Jimin : i have enough evidence against them to give them life long punishment in jail

Tae : go on then, kill them immediately if you see them outside.

Saying this he was about to went out but stopped and looked towards enwoo and jaehyun

Tae : you guys can come to my house anytime

He said Rolling his eyes.He know he can't stop jungkook to go out so he had to arrange everything in house for few days at least.

Enwoo and jaehyun nodded enthusiastically

Tae also went home to see jungkook on bed sleeping peacefully.He was in soft night wear now and an IV was connected to his arm.His knuckles were bandaged.

Doctor : don't worry he will be alright

Everyone nodded and went out.

Tae : finally its all over....
He sighed and went to take shower.

Double update
See you in next chapter
This book is reaching its end soon, very soon