Ch 12

Jungkook's pov

I left the station at 7 PM with kai,we are still not talking.He is behaving like all of this mess is my mistake.I will not talk to him either until he says sorry.Jungkook drove silently.He was glad that he didn't have to face G today after what happened in morning.He is living his life like a prisoner in a small cell, although he is a police officer,he feels suffocated.Lets see how long he will bear all this.
He and kai went home.He went to his room after greeting Jin and telling him not to make dinner for him.He took bath and changed on comfy clothes.At exact 7 PM the bell rang,indicating that tae's car have arrived.Jungkook went out of the house and sat in car.During whole ride he was in deep thoughts.He felt like he is betraying tae,but what if tae really kidnapped that girl.He had to save the girl.Sometimes jungkook wants someone else to take the case and find out the reality.So that he will not feel guilty for anything.But G gave this case to jungkook intentionally.

Jungkook was in deep thoughts when he reached the mansion.He got out and went in.Tae was already standing at entrance.Jungkook smiled at him and both of them hugged eachother.

Tae : ohh i missed my bun soo much!!

Jungkook giggled

Jungkook : we almost meet daily dumbo

Tae : but still

Jungkook : ok let me go i am so tired,i want to sit

Tae : ok ok come on let's go to my room,did you eat anything bun??

Jungkook : no i thought we will eat together

Tae smiled lovingly at him

Tae : sure lets go to my room,maids will serve us there

Jungkook nodded and both of them went upstairs.They entered the room and settled themselves on bed.

Tae : do you want to watch something on Netflix ?

Jungkook : no i am so tired i want to sleep after dinner

Tae : ok bun

Soon the maids came in and arranged everything near couch.Both tae and jungkook ate the dinner while talking and laughing with eachother.Soon the dinner was over and both of them were cuddling in bed.

Jungkook was laying on tae's chest hearing his heartbeat while tae was running his fingers through jungkook's hair.Jungkook was no doubt too much tired and sleepy but he had a mission to do.He can't delay it.So he pretended to be asleep.After sometime,tae also slept.Jungkook was laying on tae's chest waiting for the clock to struck 11.He waited for a whole hour fighting with himself to keep his eyes open.

As soon as time reached 11,he waited for 10 more minutes so that the guards replace themselves in the meantime.After 10 min he slowly got out of the bed and tip toed out of the room.He started wandering in mansion.He kept on checking every guard's eyes during his wandering session.At last he was about to loose hope but his eyes caught the sight of a guard drinking water in kitchen.He went in and gasped lowly seeing the man with scar on his eye.

When the guard felt the intense eyes he turned around.

Guard : i am sorry to ask sir,but you need anything??

Jungkook composed himself

Jungkook : No i just wanted to drink water

Guard nodded and Started drinking water again.Jungkook slowly took out glass and filled it water.He was happy that he found guard,but sad at the same time because this was the same person who kidnapped the girl.It means Tae knows about that girl.He can't ask guard about the girl or can't force him without tae's knowing.All the guards live in servant quarter, so eventually tae will know.But he had to do something tomorrow as soon as possible.
He was in his own thoughts when a deep voice stratled him.

Tae : why are you awake bun??

Jungkook tuned around placed his hand on his chest.

Jungkook : you dumb,you scared me

Tae : i am sorry but what are you doing here at this time, didn't i told you not to leave the room without telling me?

Jungkook was shocked hearing tae's tone,the guard was long gone seeing tae in kitchen.

Jungkook : come on tae Don't over react.I was thirsty,i wanted to drink water.

Tae : water was placed beside your bed on table

He said with dead serious face

Jungkook : tae why are you interrogating me so much, I didn't noticed that water beside bed and i wanted to eat something

Jungkook replied irritatingly because of two reasons,one : he found out that girl was kidnapped by tae or guard two : tae was acting like jungkook had done some crime by drinking water from kitchen instead of the jug placed in room

Tae : let's go back

He said with a blank face

Jungkook : no i am going home,i am so stressed because of work already and you are here lecturing me about proper place to drink water

Saying this he went out and started putting on his shoes

Tae : you are not going out at this time alone

Jungkook looked dead in tae's eyes

Jungkook : watch me!!!

As soon as he got up,tae picked him up on his shoulder

Jungkook : WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!

Tae : shut up !

Saying this he took jungkook to his room and locked the room.He dropped jungkook on bed....

See you in next ch
Message me on hani_bee316 to join our taekook grp on insta