Ch 16

Third person pov

As jungkook was walking away crying , taehyung felt bad, very bad.He can't see the boy crying so much because of him.He was about to go behind him when mina stopped him by holding his arm.

Mina : let him be taehyung,he deserves it.He is using your money if he was your true friend,he would've left his job for you

She said venomously,but tae looked at her in disbelief, because jungkook never used him for money,even if tae keep on trying to spoil him.Jungkook always denied expensive gifts and eating in expensive restaurants,also he rarely let tae pay the bill.So taehyung yanked his arm from mina's hold and ran after jungkook.

Tae : koo wait!!

Jungkook was at front door,he turned around with a blank face and furiously wiped his tears away.

Tae : look i am sorry i didn't meant anything i said, you know i love-

Jungkook : its over

He said slowly

Tae : w-what?? Why?? Come on jungkook don't be stubborn

He said grabbing jungkook's hand.But jungkook yanked his hand back.

Jungkook : I AM FED UP!!! I WAS ALREADY LIVING A SHITTY LIFE BECAUSE I CAN'T LEAVE THAT BLOODY JOB BECAUSE OF KAI AND MY PARENTS.YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON THAT GAVE ME COMFORT.

He was sobbing and shouting at tae,who was standing shocked after the outburst.

Tae : koo listen to me baby calm down,i-

Jungkook raised his hand to make tae silent

Jungkook : that girl was talking shit about me and you were not shutting her up,i never ever let anyone speak bad about you.How can you call yourself my best friend??

He deepened

Jungkook : i came here to say sorry for the thing that was not wrong,you were seen kidnapping i had to arrest and investigate,still i came here to say sorry and you insulted me in front of stranger!!

Tae came forward and hugged jungkook,but jungkook didn't hugged back.

Tae : i am sorry, please forgive me

Jungkook was just looking blankly towards the wall.

Jungkook : i never complained about being tortured at my job just because you are my friend,i never forced you to leave these illegal works you do.I was just your friend,who use to come for comfort here,today you took that comfort away from me.

He was standing still,tears flowing continuosly from his doe eyes.Tae was hugging him tightly while regretting his words

Tae : please don't leave!!

He pleaded

Jungkook : i am not leaving because i wanted to leave,i am leaving because you told me to leave in front of your so called friend.

He said coldly

Tae : why are you dragging her in all this

He said breaking the hug and frowning

Jungkook scoffed at that

Jungkook : i am not allowed to love you,it doesn't mean i don't love you

He said staring in tae's eyes, whose eyes widened hearing this.Hearing three magical words that he wanted to hear from last 3 years.But it was too late

Jungkook : let go! i am leaving, everything is over

Tae held his hand

Tae : no wait ,you can't leave after confessing finally

Jungkook : she likes you,go be with her.We can't be together tae

Tae was staring at jungkook in disbelief

Jungkook hugged tae one last time and went out saying "farewell"

Tae was looking down in regret,so much regret.He lost is love his best friend just because of his stupid illegal things and ego.He never regretted anything before even when he suffers loss in business due to his wrong decision but today he is regretting every single bad thing he said to younger in these 3 years.

He went in living room with a blank face,mina came towards him and placed her hand on his chest.

Mina : lets go out,i am bored.Since he is gone we can finally go out.You did a good deed by leaving a gold digger friend tae don't worry now.

She said seductively

Tae : leave

He said looking towards her with so much hate.

Mina :w-what? Why?

Tae : I SAID LEAVE!!!!

He shouted,mina flinched

Mina : what the hell is wrong with you ??why are you shouting at me? Because of that shit--

She was cut off by tae when he grabbed her hair.

Tae : DON'T.YOU.DARE.SAY.A.WORD.ABOUT.HIM!!!! UNDERSTAND???

Mina : it's h-hurting tae leave

Tae leave her with a jerk

Tae : get out now!

She started crying and left without saying anything,she never saw tae so angry

Tae picked up the phone and dialled a number.

On phone

Tae : jackson keep an eye on jungkook,he is alone outside,Inform me everything,his location and every person he meet

Jackson : ok sir

Tae sat down after hanging up the call and gripped his hair.He shouted like a mad man.

Tae : what have i done? What have i done ? What have i done ?....

He keep on saying same thing,he got up and started destroying everything.He broke every vase.He broke every dish in kitchen.

After 30 minutes of destroying,he sat down on floor

Tae : i have destroyed my friendship,what is the use of all this riches if i don't have my love with me anymore.

A single tear left his eyes followed by another.Soon he broke down in tears.He called someone.

Tae : h-hello

He said crying

? : What happened tae ?? Why are you crying

Tae : i have messed up everything! please come here

? : Ok i am coming,just relax for me and be with me on call

Tae hummed

Soon after 20 minutes his friend reached him.

Oo god i am tired,i wanted to write more but i am tired.

See you in next chapter