Ch 37

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook reached the mansion and saw the lights of little cottage that were off.He frowned.Its already 11 where would kai go at this time.He was walking thinking about kai.

He came out of this thoughts when he heard tae shouting as he reached the door the voice got louder.He frowned and entered the mansion.Tae stopped shouting at poor maids and guards when he heard the door opening.He turned around in full fury to see Jungkook standing at the door.

Jungkook thought it is best to ignore tae for now as he is angry.He don't want to pry in his personal matters.As he was about to walk away.

Tae : where were you?

He asked calmly, trying to control his anger.
Jungkook stopped as tae spoke to him sternly.

Jungkook : i was out with my friends.

He said rolling his eyes.

Tae : you all can leave.

He said in a deep authorized voice.

Everyone rushed out in few seconds as they were so afraid of tae.

Tae held jungkook's arm tightly and dragged him towards his room.

Jungkook : what the hell tae?!!! Leave my arm!!!!

He kept on resisting

Tae pushed jungkook in the room and locked it.

Jungkook : what have i done now?!!

Tae : you are my fiance and you will carry my name now,you will be kim jungkook so behave like good fiance.I have an image to keep and you can't wander around alone like that.

Jungkook become furious hearing this he pushed tae hard,tae stumbled back a little,shocked by this outburst.

Jungkook : i didn't told you to marry me!!!i can and i will hang out with my friends whenever i want!!!

Tae took hold of his arm tightly, jungkook winced Because he was still recovering.

Tae : i am not telling you to stop meeting them,i am just asking you to meet them at decent hours Its fucking 11 and you are roaming outside alone!!

Jungkook was trying to get his arm free.He was so angry that he yanked his arm back harshly and stumbled back to crash in dressing.His hand,which he cut when he tried committing sucide was now bleeding because his stitches were ripped open when collided with the dressing table.He clutched on his stomach as he collided with table from side.He wimmpered due to pain,his eyes were filled with tears instantly.

Tae's eyes widened seeing jungkook in pain and blood on his hand.He immediately reached jungkook to help him.But jungkook yanked his hands away from tae's hold.

Jungkook : just leave me alone please.....

He cried and sat on the floor hugging himself.

Tae cursed himself and sat on the floor near jungkook.He can't leave jungkook alone,not after he had tried to kill himself.So he waited for jungkook to calm down.

Tae : i am sorry baby,i am so sorry please let me check you

Jungkook just ignored him,he was sniffling his eyes cheeks and nose were red.He got up clutching his stomach and sat on the bed with first aid kit.Tae also stood up and stood near jungkook.Jungkook opened his wrist bandage to see some stitches were opened.He carelessly dabbed it with alcohol and winced.Tae had enough he snatched the everything from jungkook.

Tae : please don't do this,let me call the doctor.I am sorry please forgive

He pleaded

Jungkook could see guilt in tae's eyes.But tae didn't pushed him he himself stumbled back.Still tae was saying sorry.

Tae : please baby I can't see you in pain, please let me help you

He pleaded once agai, to which jungkook nodded still sniffling.

Tae was about to call doctor when the door room was opened was jimin.Whose excitement vanished as soon as he saw jungkook in that state.He left his boyfriend's hand and rushed towards jungkook.

Jimin : what happened to you kookie??!!

He asked in panicked voice

Tae waited for jungkook to reply

Jungkook : i tripped and fell.

He said looking down.

Tae called doctor jimin was rubbing jungkook's stomach lightly to ease the pain.

Yoongi was standing awkwardly.

Jimin : kookie meet my boyfriend yoongi,he is a pianist

Jimin said to distract jungkook from pain

Jungkook smiled

Jungkook : hii y-yoongi nice to meet you,my name is jungkook i am a police officer and tae's fiance...

Tae heart swells in joy hearing this.He called the doctor.

Yoongi smiled back at Jungkook.

Yoongi : nice to meet you too,jimin always talks about you.

Jungkook looked excited hearing this he was about to reply cheerfully but pain in his stomach and wrist made him hiss.

Yoongi : relax, please.We will talk after doctor will treat you.I will tell you everything kookie

He said softly.Jimin and Taehyung were shocked to see cold and arrogant yoongi talking so sweetly to jungkook.Soon the doctor came.He stitched jungkook's wrist again.Jungkook kept on crying silently because of pain while taehyung was caressing his hair to soothe him.After that the doctor lifted jungkook's shirt,which of course tae didn't like but he kept his mouth shut.

There was a large bruise now on his left side of stomach.Doctor examined it and put the gel on it.

Doctor : i suggest you to not do any kind of physical activity for 3 days.After that you could walk but you can't do anything harsh.Apply this gel 2 times a day.

Jungkook nodded.

Tae : thank you doctor

Doctor nodded and left.Jungkook was feeling drowsy due to medicines.

Tae : jimin you could stay in guest room,i think jungkook needs you

Jimin nodded he pecked jungkook's forehead.

Jimin : i will

He left leaving jungkook and tae.

Tae laid beside jungkook.

Tae : i am sorry,please forgive me.I can't let you out alone.I am afraid something will happen.Please try to understand

Jungkook looked towards tae

Jungkook : but you said your image is on line because of me

Tae : well it is,but I don't care i only want you safe please cooperate

Jungkook nodded finally agreeing.Tae sighed in relief.

Tae : can i cuddle you?

Jungkook nodded .

Tae laid his head on jungkook's chest carefully, jungkook put his hand on tae's head.

Tae : i love you the most

Jungkook didn't reply he just hummed,tae didn't need any reply he already know the truth so closed his eyes.

Both of them slept after few minutes.