Ch 21

"Tae cheer up we are here to enjoy"

Tae's pov

I have been in club with mina for about roughly 15 minute now.He is very irritated,angry, frustrated and worried.All because that G gave jungkook mission about his cousin.Who is a very dangerous man.

He sighed and sat on sofa with his legs man spreading.Mina joined him with a drink.She leaned towards him.

Tae : mina move away I don't like it when someone touches me

Mina rolled her eyes

Mina : come on tae we are here to enjoy, here have a drink

She Smirked giving tae a glass of wine.He didn't drink it,he was just holding it and looking at the people in club.

Mina leaned in sofa,she was bored but she had a devilish plan in her mind

Mina : i will be back

Saying this she went to restroom.

On the other hand

Jungkook was walking awkwardly in club following his friends who were very hyper about club.Well jungkook was a strong police man but still he don't like places like these.Its may be because since he became friends with tae.Tae never asked him to go club,even one time when jungkook's classmates told him to join them to club.Jungkook agreed.

But his plan was spoiled when tae get to know.Tae made a huge fuss about that.Since then he never even planned to visit club.But now things have changed,he and tae are no longer friends and he will do everything that tae never let him do when they were friends.Well you can't blame him,he was super stressed about his job and then his best friend betrayed him in front of a stranger.

He was walking through the crowd,when he arm was held by someone.

Guy : hello sweetheart need company?

Jungkook yanked his arm back angrily

Jungkook : no! so shut up and fuck off

Saying this he went away with his friends.

Jungkook : enwoo i will be at bar, I don't feel good in between this much crowd.

Enwoo : ok buddy jaehyun will give you company then i will try to find a good chick for me

He smirked, jungkook and jaehyun chuckled in response.Enwoo went away.

Jungkook : jaehyun if you want to enjoy you can go i will be fine here

Jaehyun : no I can't leave you alone in this type of place while you are looking super hot,people will try to get you

Jungkook laughed at this comment

Jungkook : come on,no one will dare to mess with a police officer you know

He said sarcastically

Jaehyun : you look like fragile princess

He teased

Jungkook : shut up and drink your wine

Jaehyun : won't you drink?

Jungkook hesitated a bit before answering

Jungkook : i never drank before

Jaehyun gasped hearing this

Jaehyun : well this will be your first time then

Jungkook : no i don't think-

Jaehyun : take it we are here to enjoy

He handed jungkook a glass of wine.

Meanwhile tae was shocked to see Jungkook looking super hot standing in a club.Something flared inside him.

He gulped his whole drink and stood up.He started walking towards jungkook standing with a guy.

On the other hand jungkook was about to drink from the glass when the glass was slapped away,it fell from his hand and broke.Jungkook looked at tae and was shocked to see him super angry.Tae was looking at Jungkook angrily.

Jaehyun : what the hell is wrong with you? Who are you?

Tae : you don't wanna know who am i,lets go

He held jungkook's hand tightly,but jaehyun stopped him by putting his hand on tae's arm.

Jaehyun : leave him alone whoever you are I don't care,i will break your nose

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock,he can't let these two fight.Tae didn't think about anything when he is angry.God knows what would happen if they fought.

Tae : you--

Jungkook : Mr kim what are you doing here?i am enjoying with my friends and i will appreciate it if you would leave us alone

For an instance Jungkook saw hurt in tae's eyes which was soon replaced by angry expression.

Tae : ok if you are not coming with me then at least i should've a chance to break his leg.

Tae launched towards jaehyun who was also ready to attack both of them started fighting, Jungkook was standing there in an utter shock.Enwoo came running towards him.

Jungkook : Enwoo please stop jaehyun

Enwoo nodded and went towards jaehyun while jungkook went towards tae.They stood between them after pushing them apart.

Jungkook : tae!!!!! Lets go why you have to make a scene

He said glaring at tae

Tae : you should've listen to me before

He glared back

His nose was bleeding and his forehead was swollen.While jaehyun's head was bleeding and his arm was hurting.

Jungkook : Enwoo take jaehyun home,i will talk to you later

Enwoo nodded and dragged jaehyun out.While jungkook was about to go out with tae when mina came.

Mina : oo my God what the hell you are doing here? And what did you do to tae you useless piece of sh--

He was slapped hard was tae, jungkook flinched.Mina fell on the ground while Holding her cheek.She was shocked.

Tae : DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT

Everyone flinched even jungkook when tae shouted,his heart filled with butterflies when tae stood up for him.

Tae : lets go!

Jungkook was dragged was tae outside but when he was about to open the door of the car.He held his head.

Jungkook : what happened?? Are you alright?? Should i take you to hospital?

He asked worriedly

Tae : no i a-am feeling d-dizzy

Jungkook was about to say something when tae fell on floor.He fainted..........

See you in next chapter