" MIDORIYA!!" At the mention of his name, he let out a short gasp. Tears blurred his vision but as the wind whipped at his face, he could see Kaori, moving forward and doing everything she could to reach him. He tried not to cry, but in that moment, he was desperate for help. At the same time, however, he was too worried of what the substance would do to her.

" K-KAORI!! STAY..B-BACK!!" He screamed, his body flying one way before crashing into another building, the force knocking it to the ground, Midoriya's body flying high into the air. Kaori watched as the tentacles all focused on a center point, above Midoriya, and for some reason, without a plan or knowing what would happen, her feet moved. She had no time to hesitate or plan, but her feet moved before she could argue. She shot forward, using the tentacles that sought to destroy her to get closer to her friend. She came to a faux water-tower, on the verge of falling over and crashing. She looked up at Midoriya, seeing his tears evolve into pools of fear. She placed each finger-tip on finger-tip, there in a moment and gone within the next. Although nobody could see her flying towards the center of the substance, Kaori passed Midoriya and for a moment, all she could see, was her Brother's face.

Little Kaori peered into her Brother's room, calling for him softly. He didn't answer, but instead, she heard the soft whimpers and cries of her Brother. She walked further into the room, calling out his name again. Through the light of the door, she could see her Brother's crying and exhausted face.

" Koko! What wrong, why Koko crying?" She gasped, rushing towards him. He sniffled, wiping at his eyes as he spoke angrily at her.

" Go away, Ori-chan. I-i don't wanna talk.." He said, his voice cracking as he scratched at his eye with a small glare. Kaori didn't listen and continued moving towards him, hugging his side while kissing his forehead. Tenko glared at her softly.

" I said go aw-away..!" He argued, trying to push her off him, but she had a grip like steel and a heart too stubborn for her own good. She stomped her foot lightly, pouting.

" No! Haha says when a per-..person is sad, you never-ever-ever leave them, even if they scream and shout! So, no! Kaori not leaving Koko." She argued, hugging him tighter, planting more soft kisses on his head. At first, he was upset. All he wanted was to be alone, but Kaori was resilient and only kept kissing his head. He laughed at some point, shooing her away. He looked up at his younger sister, giving a smile with a tear still next to his eye.

. . .

Kaori was finally visible to the rest as she wrestled with the ball of ebony and green, holding onto it with her dear life. A light shown from under her finger-tips, the ebony tentacles know shooting straight towards the center of it's power, willing to take the girl down in order to be free. Kaori continued to dig her nails into the force, the light shining brighter. Haha used to say...never leave the ones who are hurting, even if they just look sad...because, Her fingers began to cramp as the claws and strings swarmed around her, slowly starting to close in. She could hear their voices just from outside the folds.

" KAORI!! GET AWAY!!"

" SHE'S GONNA GET HERSELF KILLED!!"

THEY MEAN TOO MUCH TO EVER LET THEM FALL THAT LOW!! Kaori hugged the power beneath her, the light beginning to shine from the inside out, the folds coming to a pause. Outside of the layers of circular fold, Midoriya dangled from it, crying out Kaori's name in fear he'd hurt her. The rest of the 1A team gasped in horror and watched as nothing happened. Slowly, the circular ball began to rotate before expanding suddenly, Kaori's figure falling from it. Midoriya was back to being thrown in every direction, crying out as his other arm reached for Kaori. Kaori, who'd only been slightly roughed up, put her cramped fingers together, wincing slightly as she suddenly took hold of Midoriya, her hair being thrown back by the impact of the wind.