Four.

04. KISS AND DANCE

"Are you sure you can win this?"

"Of course, I can. You belittle me too much, Y/n." Ran exhaled, readjusting his grasp on the steering wheel. Eyes focused on the road as he slowly accelerated.

Third on your bucket list was 'win a drag race with someone special' but of course, at a time like this where everyone is about to turn back to dust, no sane person would spend their remaining time on a race track.

So, where are both of you now?

In an arcade, beating the computer system.

"If you lose, let me hit you between your legs."

"Then if I win, give me heads."

"Over my dead body."

"I'll be dead, too."

You punched him on the shoulder, "Whatever, can't you just concentrate on that?"

"I'm trying my best!"

"Is that your freaking best? My gosh, Ran, think I can do better. You're literally ranked last!"

"Excuse me, princess. I'm still not doing this seriously, watch me turn the tables at the last minute."

"Didn't you just said that you're trying your best-"

"Shut up, love." He chuckled, accelerating but ended up crashing on a pole.

Instinctively, you hit him on the shoulder. "See, just how arrogant can you get?"

"Sorry, sorry. I'm not used to virtual driving." His hand even found its way to snake around your waist, pressing his cheek to your stomach. Your scent invades his nostril.

"Uh, can you move? I'll try it! I really think I can do better!"

At first, he doesn't even want to move away from you or let you go, but he can sense that you're actually serious and realized that he can't afford to waste time just holding you firmly between his arms.

What a shame.

This time, he finally stood up and you sat in his place, while he kneeled beside you and focused on the screen. You were too eager, excited to show him that you're actually better than him- after all, you and Rindou spent a lot of time on arcades just doing this stuff. Ah, how memorable.

As the 'you won' flashed on the medium screen, you faced the male with a satisfied expression, sticking your tongue out while his eyebrows raised.

"Oh, what? You owe me a kick in your shalala."

If not for ran biting his lips, a loud laugh would've already escaped, "What the fuck is a shalala?"

"Your dick, what else?"

-

"So? We're just gonna drive around here like the jobless person that we are?" you asked, leaning against the dashboard of ran's car. He's busy driving with a cigarette clipped to his lips, his window open.

"Yep, until midnight. It's included in my bucket list, don't you remember?"

You rolled your eyes, pulling out a piece of paper from your hoodie's pocket. It was the already crumpled list. "I do. I clearly remember. But what the heck are we supposed to talk about while we drive around this town?"

"Hmm, you sing me a song?"

You leaned back, sighing aggressively. "You know too well that I can't sing."

"Then, how about you just tell me about yourself?"

For a second you were silent, before you craned your neck to look at him. His hand extended outside the open window, cigarette clipped on his fingers.