Chapter 39 - Hot and Bothered on a Full Moon4

I thought I better put a warning on this chapter just in case anyone with a delicate nature should get the vapours reading this.  Warning if your not into sex scenes..move on.  

Paul and I walked in, we looked at each other and I winked out of nervousness. She went to one corner of the mirrored wall. Charlotte moved to the panel between the mirrors and pressed a small silver square that was at eye level. The mirror clicked open on one side, it was a secret door to another smaller room with a huge bath tube, sink and toilet, all gleaming white like the other room.

Charlotte went to the mirror next to the door and did the same to that panel. Another smaller room, it only consisted of an arm chair and a bar and a large very old looking pillory. My heart was already pounding so seeing the pillory didn't even register as disturbing. While she is showing us around I'm growing more agitated. My cock was literally twitching in my pants as if it was sending a message by morse code.

Paul checked his watch and glanced at me. "It's nearly 10 I think I will leave you now." He made for the door but I couldn't let him leave me. I grabbed him by the sleeve

"Please stay, make sure I don't do anything stupid." He really looked like he wanted to get away. I think my pheromones were effecting him as well. Eventually he agreed and said he'd stay in the small room Charlotte just showed us.  Embarrassing as it was I asked him to leave the door ajar, just in case something went wrong.  I was increasingly feeling panicked.

I moved to the bed and started taking off my clothes, they felt rough and itchy and were starting to irritate me. Charlotte came to stand beside me and pulled my hands away and started to slowly strip me. Her sharp nails occasionally making contact with my skin and sending shivers through me. With her monstrous shoes she looked down at me. She sniffed the air and closed her eyes sighing.  "Pure bloods smell so good and you are particular delicious."  Her words were softly spoken and her experienced hands moved over me without hesitation.

"Your aura is amazing, I've never seen one burn like that rather than glow." Once I was naked she sat me down to watch her. First Charlotte removed her shoes in the most seductive way, letting her dress slip between her legs as she lifted one elegant smooth beautiful leg then the other to untie the laces. It was obvious she had no panties on and the imagined glimpses that I got of her pussy made my breathe catch in my throat.

Bare foot and considerably shorter, she was so much more delicate, all soft curves and so earthy. She came and stood in front on me and I couldn't keep from running my hands over her body. A strong shudder shook me to the bone and I growled ferociously, for a moment I thought my wolf was gong to leap out at her. I was so shocked I took my hands off from her immediately, her eyes were wide, her nostrils were flaring. Charlotte went to the bottom of the bed and opened the chest. She came back and stood in front of me again with a thin red rope that fastened like a belt.

"This will keep us both safe." It was obvious that my wolf had taken her by surprise,  frightening her.

" Inside the rope there is a silver thread. The red rope will calm your wolf and the silver will make sure he can't leave you not matter how much he tries. He's testing how strong he is." I was glad that she knew what could happen. I'd never felt my wolf so strongly before. I also didn't like the blood lust I had felt. Charlotte fastened it around my waist.

My hands were shaking as I removed her dress and I felt like I was burning up. Every now and then I could feel my wolf growling, throwing itself about wildly. He was no calmer in fact he was becoming more angry. 

 Charlotte was more beautiful than I thought. Her breast were heavy and perfectly shaped, her waist nipped in and then curved out. The curve so utterly feminine. But I couldn't enjoy the softness of her skin or how she smelt like flowers. I needed something more savage from her. My wolf's howling was filling my ears and his hot blood was mine.

I pulled her on the bed, moved between her legs and hooked one over my arm and held her by the hip with the other. There was no time for subtlety I needed to pin her down and sink deep into her. My wolf's howling was rising to a fevered pitch. I could feel the grating cry in my own throat. We had never been so in sync before. My cock was rock hard and the tip settled snugly in the entrance of her pussy. Charlotte was wet and warm and the soft lips opened for me with no resistance. I slipped in to the hilt in one hard thrust. She growled and her fingers gripped the sheets as I lifted her hips up, pressing our bodies together so I could angle my cock further and deeper into her. It was maddening that I couldn't find the depth I needed even though she was so tight and I felt every muscle grip me as I moved inside her. I pulled her leg open and bent over her. Her knee was level with her shoulder and I pressed her down moving faster and faster finally finding want I needed. Charlotte lifted her hips and wrapped her arms around my shoulders digging her nails into me. The pain was excruciating and exquisite at the same time. Like shards of glass under my skin or razor blades slicing open my skin....that thrilling icy cold pain that shoots along every nerve in your body, down your spine and straight to your cock with the message "MORE MORE MORE!!!"

Charlotte reached up and grabbed hold of the back of my neck and bent me even further against her, she moaned and arched her back, her hips lifted higher, letting me in deeper. She turned her flushed face to kiss me. Wet urgent kisses. Her wolf must have been delirious because I could see her eyes shifting from their normal brown to a glowing amber. He fangs extended and she growled deep in her throat. Her teeth started to nip at my neck and shoulders and her claws extended and ran them down my back. The pain was thrilling and I felt my wolf's frenzied attempts to leap. He wanted so badly to bite and tear at her flesh. I could feel it and see want he wanted. It was terrifying yet it got me even harder and the split second of shame I felt dissipated as quickly as the images had come into my mind. I turned her over on all fours and crouched along her back. I was inside her instantly and she arched her back. At that point I think I lost my mind and pounded so hard into her both of us were growling and moaning, rutting like wild beasts in heat. When she came she screamed and buried her face biting and tearing at the pillow. I followed a moment later and my wolf's snarling and ferocious howls deafened me. I thrust one last time into her and came so hard that every muscle in my body shuddered and jerked.  We fell back on to the bed breathless and shaking with the after shocks of our lingering orgasms.